IGNORED

new mitch murderrrrr

data

Guest Coalbucket PI

ha this is lush, feels like I'm in a montage scene in which I build a robot to help me with my high school homework but we turn out to be great friends

PS could probably trim a minute off it though

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

ha this is lush, feels like I'm in a montage scene in which I build a robot to help me with my high school homework but we turn out to be great friends

lol good description

by itself I would say there is nearly almost enough variance that it doesn't seem like its too long to me but if you added a drop out or a strong change in dynamic for a little bit or something it would definitely make it seem less drawn out

maybe it could seem too long on a full album where the pacing is faster paced other wise

I don't like the idea of the great ferris sample cause like coalbucket says it kinda put you into this open ended montage scene that you kind of apply your own meaning to but the sample kinda pulls you out of that vibe where you think maybe I never did build a robot GOD DAMNT!!!!!!!!

Guest Lube Saibot

I have to say, the juxtaposition of Mathew Broderick to your work has greatly subtracted from my enjoyment of it. :wtf:

but ..but ..it's ferris bueller! i almost named the track "mitch murder's day off". :crazy:

coalbuckets scenario was pretty sweet though. :D

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

don't listen to them telling you to shorten this track, just take the ferris sample out and add a section with a major dynamic change

Guest mrffish

definitely agree that ferris sample makes me feel like I might not have just built a robot :(

Archived