IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ricky Downtown

damn i've been gone a while and people are still ragging on craig in here.

i can honestly say that i like craig's sense of humor! keep it up bro

i went to the previous page just to see the Banned under his name

+1 would read again

edit: he didn't make it to 1337 posts tho

i'm imagining his frustrations towards that

lol that is is exactly what i did 20 minutes ago.

Guest Infinite Bro Times

I DON'T GET IT SERIOUSLY CRAIG IS CLEARLY A BRO THAT DOES WHAT A BRO WANTS BRO

IN MY BROFESSIONAL OPINION THESE HATERS ARE STEPPIN CRAIG U GOTTA PULL A GAT

I'm guessing it's because he called someone retarded, and made a stereotype about Germans.

But it could be that Papa's trying to boost his approval ratings.

nah, he posted some tits; the "retarded" "joke" was a response to his tit-post. By my count, it was the 8909121 time Craig posted tits after the no-tit rule went into play and the 1st time he didn't get away with it.

I'm guessing it's because he called someone retarded, and made a stereotype about Germans.

nah, he posted some tits; the "retarded" "joke" was a response to his tit-post. By my count, it was the 8909121 time Craig posted tits after the no-tit rule went into play and the 1st time he didn't get away with it.

His warning level has steadily been going up. This is the end result of that, you get banned. I hope that thought is sobering for some.

His warning level has steadily been going up. This is the end result of that, you get banned. I hope that thought is sobering for some.

It's kind of relieving to know that, unless I really fuck up, I'll be warned before I get banned.

Archived