Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest underscore

tumblr_lmwiirWUnD1qz80cmo1_400.jpg

flol

i always wanted to be able to cover myself in vaseline and then slip n slide everywhere, but i think that would be even better

My in-laws **** * **** house *** * slide ** ********* on the **** ****. Normally, a small pump ****** **** water to *** ***** to keep it lubricated. This pump broke so we bought 8 tubes of generic KY jelly at Wal-Mart. We **** all 8 on the *****. My cousin *** *** first ** ***. She ******** so much momentum **** she shot into the **** much further out and faster than normal. She *** her **** on the **** bottom from entering at such a high speed.

kwP2S.jpg

OH HOLY HELL! THAT'S FUNNEEE! @ LOL @ "Sand People"

racist jokes and jokes about disability funneee now are they? make up your mind!

You notice I removed the Downs Syndrome picture, as I do not find that funny at all.

kwP2S.jpg

OH HOLY HELL! THAT'S FUNNEEE! @ LOL @ "Sand People"

racist jokes and jokes about disability funneee now are they? make up your mind!

You notice I removed the Downs Syndrome picture, as I do not find that funny at all.

I thought Joyrex was being sarcastic with his first post...

Archived