IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Joyrex, kids with downs are much less funny than thousands of people dying.

Some of them had jump downs syndrome, if that makes you feel any better.

^

the line

kwP2S.jpg

OH HOLY HELL! THAT'S FUNNEEE! @ LOL @ "Sand People"

racist jokes and jokes about disability funneee now are they? make up your mind!

You notice I removed the Downs Syndrome picture, as I do not find that funny at all.

not from the board though. you banned craig anderson for posting an unfunny picture of a downs syndrome kid the other day. i know that was the final straw for him and i'm not calling for blanket FC to be banned but i'm confused by the double standards with racist jokes being acceptable if you find them funny.

I think this quasi racism is bull shit. Its bad to label groups of people by obviously negative names but something like sand people is just plain funny or not relevant at all or in another case some nomads might have labelled themselves that way. So if somebody called you townspeople or something like that, would it offend you?

Too much paranoia and snobism everywhere, fuck.

I think this quasi racism is bull shit. Its bad to label groups of people by obviously negative names but something like sand people is just plain funny or not relevant at all or in another case some nomads might have labelled themselves that way. So if somebody called you townspeople or something like that, would it offend you?

Too much paranoia and snobism everywhere, fuck.

if i was labelled 'townspeople' cos of the colour of my skin even though i lived on a farm i'd probably question it.

not everyone from those countries is nomadic or lives in the sand you know.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

..... lol. I didn't think that pic would be considered remarkably "racist". Like someone was just saying sand people: isn't much different than a race irrelevant term like town folk/couch warts blah blah blah. If it said something like too accurate for sand n word nig*ers ... than maybe I could see some white guilt tisk tisk tisks but.. wow.

I'm sorry but I'm just an idiot who thinks humor is healthy even in making fun of horrible situations. A world without humor where everyone is too politically correct to make fun of anything would be bad news bears.

I believe too many "racist" problems are being solved by people with too much time in which they theorize. People should occupy their heads with relevant or even existentially necessary thoughts instead of making up new contexts in which words are problematic.

Fucking hipster civilization.

I believe too many "racist" problems are being solved by people with too much time in which they theorize. People should occupy their heads with relevant or even existentially necessary thoughts instead of making up new contexts in which words are problematic.

Fucking hipster civilization.

so you want to make derogatory terms based on racial stereotyping more acceptable? hipster civilization? what are you on about?

the "sand people" who flew planes into the world trade center were part of a highly sophisticated terrorist organisation far removed from desert nomad, mud-hut dwellers.

Thing is, I don't believe all this political correctness will do any good. I think humor is a good way to ease cultural differences and that all of us spoiled western folks are hipsters as we live. How I connected these two things is obvious. It works in all contexts.

Thing is, I don't believe all this political correctness will do any good. I think humor is a good way to ease cultural differences.

Agreed

Archived