IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

Thing is, I don't believe all this political correctness will do any good. I think humor is a good way to ease cultural differences.

Agreed

i think bad humour is a good way to increase cultural differences.

ps. i'm also in a slightly argumentative mood.

[youtubehd]teMlv3ripSM[/youtubehd]

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey look! A FUNNY pic!

found this on DJ Food's fb

230173_10150164544562084_590722083_6705788_3081861_n.jpg

Even though I am aware of who Jamie Oliver is and his personality and consider myself an Anglophile, the humour of this is eluding me - is it the title mocking Oliver's manner of speaking and his local accent? Please explain, those in the know.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Screen-shot-2011-10-10-at-4.46.50-PM.png

Even though I am aware of who Jamie Oliver is and his personality and consider myself an Anglophile, the humour of this is eluding me - is it the title mocking Oliver's manner of speaking and his local accent? Please explain, those in the know.

Not sure it holds up to much scrutiny but its funny, I think its just putting his annoying boy like rubber cunt face in an eerie context

Hey look! A FUNNY pic!

found this on DJ Food's fb

230173_10150164544562084_590722083_6705788_3081861_n.jpg

It's funny because it's the familiar mixed with something else familiar in an odd juxtaposition, kinda like a pictorial pun. Everything else is just window dressing, like the accent using yeah, me ole guvna

It's not a perfect shop though, perhaps they should have asked plum or jules or someone for help.

;-p

I just saw something funny on my brother's fb, but i didn't want to click to expand the image as it was linked via a positive comment that he'd made on someone else's fb and i'm paranoid that fb photo's can hold viruses when d/l'ed. So i didn't grab it to post in this thread.

end of long arse story.

I would never stick my penor in a large lump of fat like that, or well - if I got loads of money for it, sure...

lol, well you're quite wee so she would be a load for you. For this Midwestern corn giant bear, she's petite :duckhunt:

Haha :beer:

Archived