IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I commented on that post, and even I got removed.

I feel the need to state again for the record that I fucking hate her but I wanna be that chimp.

I was unaware of any racial overtones. It was a monkey playing with a Katy's boob, which is inherently funny.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I mean it wasn't hilarious or anything but is it really just because she has tits? This is getting a bit sexist if anything

Maybe it's just because it was Katy Perry's tit, and Katy Perry's tit appeals to the prurient interest per watmm's community standards, but a weed tit does not.

I don't think it was racist, but I honestly couldn't tell if This is MJ was going for a lol or not. I'm pretty sure if your first thought upon seeing a tit and a chimp is "dat's racist," you're probably... racist.

Also:

Stryper-THWTD-1st.jpg

Why can't I post a picture of Katy Perry holding a chimp?

because it's racist and unfunny

i'm sorry, you'll need to elaborate on that.

do you find a chimp racist?

if you do, perhaps it is you who is racist.

That meme is interesting to me because the common assumption that the little girl is running away from something is at odds with my initial impression that she is running to cake.

is that a duck though?

I'm fairly certain it is a goose/geese but that is completely unrelated to the reason i posted the video but more importantly to how fucking cute that shit is. I did not create or name this video.

The cuteness of that speaks for itself, really. Everyone should be so lucky to have that posted in every fucking thread, because it's so fucking cute I want to fucking hug that duck until the duck poops explosively.

That meme is interesting to me because the common assumption that the little girl is running away from something is at odds with my initial impression that she is running to cake.

up until now this meme never really made sense to me, thank you.

Archived