IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

That's pretty good, too.

I wanted to start a competition where you had to do something to either Family Circus or Garfield to try to make it worse than it already is. As far as I've seen that's not possible.

yeah we've been through that phase too. Although I seem to recall there being much funnier Garfield ones than the ones you just posted.

There are ones that make more sense, but I like the nonsensical ones more because they make him seem schizophrenic or something.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like that one as much. It's the first thing I'd think of as a parody of Garfield; have the characters act cynical and angry and out-of-character. I like GminG because I never could have thought of it myself, and the result was a very unique comic.

Well, there are two constants: Dilbert is fucking funny. Garfield is shit. I've hated garfield ever since i first saw that shit. i've loved dilbert ever since i first saw that shit.

Those comics posted werent dilbert, they were dilby (or something like that). Some sort of retarded knock off.

I see dilbert a lot cause Im an engineer. It does seem to describe a lot of people I know.

i just... i can't believe this was said to me.

tumblr_m18hzf6qm71qcnsh2o1_400.gif

lolololol!!!!!!

I do this all the time. Doesnt really work on my mates, just tryin to get a reaction.

Just be like "oh sorry, I thought that was my knee".

See the face he's making as he's rubbing. Proof that he's a pussy who has been putting on his knee injury to explain his lack of worth to the team.

Archived