IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody posted this list/picture in some thread of what you're social status is, depending on what music you're listening to. like if you are listening to dark ambient you are level 6 or something like that.

Can anyone find it and post it or pm it to me? It was hilarious.

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Somebody posted this list/picture in some thread of what you're social status is, depending on what music you're listening to. like if you are listening to dark ambient you are level 6 or something like that.

1Gz4n.png

Guest nene multiple assgasms

1Gz4n.png

lol I've been listening to a lot of oneohtrix point never and demdike stare lately.

I started off listening to nothing but field recordings from zoos & car engine noises. Then I got into ambient & weird electronic music. Then rap & soul. Then rock & pop music. So maybe I'm getting better!

Of course I still listen to Jandek/drone metal/NASA space recordings so that bed's probly been well & truly shitted in

Guest nene multiple assgasms

the fact that it says "disattached from the social dogma" instead of detached chafes my nuts

the fact that it says kreatrock instead of krautrock chafes my nuts.

Archived