IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That took me awhile. That's a pretty cool shot, actually. I like the gif even without the "funny" part.

we actually had a vote on this: no rage comics/9gag/memes

Really? Whoops. Sorry.

To be fair, I was making fun of it.

That took me awhile. That's a pretty cool shot, actually. I like the gif even without the "funny" part.

Really? Whoops. Sorry.

It's actually a bannable offense around here (see rules which I'm sure you read when you first signed up). However I've sent a PM to Joyrex in advance of any mention being made and we're pretty sweet so he should just let you off this time.

Really? Whoops. Sorry.

It's actually a bannable offense around here (see rules which I'm sure you read when you first signed up). However I've sent a PM to Joyrex in advance of any mention being made and we're pretty sweet so he should just let you off this time.

Is there actually a place with rules other than the ones covered in the "Forum Rules"? Or did I just miss that when I actually read them?

I tend to end up warned because I post pictures that I think are alright but aren't. It's happened to me on multiple forums.

@Gmanyo

Should be in edition 4 of the rules if I remember right. Don't think we're up to edition 5 just yet.

Check the latest version in the document package you should have received via email .zip attachment when you originally signed up.

@Gmanyo Should be in edition 4 of the rules if I remember right. Don't think we're up to edition 5 just yet. Check the latest version in the document package you should have received via email .zip attachment when you originally signed up.

Okay, I get it now.

Guess I should just RTR a few more times.

Archived