Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dese manz hatin

530671_10150708807643514_12006373513_9417272_77143004_n.jpg

please be real :D

that would be hilarious. Imagine the look on the girls face when she gets the picture. genius

so on the one hand you´re whining about a few shops of you in the picture-thread and on the other hand it´s ok for you to make fun of that little girl? classy.

No. If those shops were posted here in the FUNNY PICTURES THREAD I would have no problem with them actually.

My understanding was the "post your most recent pic" thread was where we could, you know, post our most recent pics, and get to know each other a little better.

They are two separate threads, I hope you understand this.

are you german?

530671_10150708807643514_12006373513_9417272_77143004_n.jpg

please be real :D

that would be hilarious. Imagine the look on the girls face when she gets the picture. genius

so on the one hand you´re whining about a few shops of you in the picture-thread and on the other hand it´s ok for you to make fun of that little girl? classy.

No. If those shops were posted here in the FUNNY PICTURES THREAD I would have no problem with them actually.

My understanding was the "post your most recent pic" thread was where we could, you know, post our most recent pics, and get to know each other a little better.

They are two separate threads, I hope you understand this.

are you german?

Nein ich bin nicht deutsch... sorry

I think Stephen doesn't realise POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC is actually ELICIT SHOPS FROM PLUM & SONS

I figured it out now.

Sorry for being an asshole guys. =)

I'm sad because soon this dolan style stuff is all going to be like the dolan stuff StephenG posted awhile back. Not that I have a problem with people liking that kind of humor, but it will ruin it for me personally.

I'm sad because soon this dolan style stuff is all going to be like the dolan stuff StephenG posted awhile back. Not that I have a problem with people liking that kind of humor, but it will ruin it for me personally.

you know, people posted dolan on watmm before I even joined right? Not sure why you always use me as an example.

you know, people posted dolan on watmm before I even joined right? Not sure why you always use me as an example.

I just meant I didn't like the ones you posted, and I feel like that's what they will all be like soon. Not that that's a problem, but I don't like that kind of humor. I fucking love the original dolans.

Archived