IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

Wow, did gmanyo just say he had the same humour as data?

Id be offended data.

No, but he posted horse penis, which got removed. He does post videos that I find hilarious though, on one occasion the same exact video I was just about to post in response to someone else.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O, you want helpful? Unmoderated tits and funnies subforum please!

Simple as that.

Why? Aren't there plenty of other websites with that on it already? Not gonna happen.

(dolan cartoons, horse penii, etc.?)

Awww. Can we start one for JUST that for all us craigs and datas and others? That way we could keep all of our posts out of the "real" thread.

No. It's subversive to the community you know.

You're finally starting to get it.

Y'know, it could be argued there's really no need for a general discussion forum at all on a music website...

tbh I might not spend as much time on here if genban wasn't here. It's not that I come here just for that, but you're getting informed and entertained with both the music and general discussion. I'd come here less if the entertaining sections weren't there.

Just sayin'.

Simple as that.

Why? Aren't there plenty of other websites with that on it already? Not gonna happen.

Awww. Can we start one for JUST that for all us craigs and datas and others? That way we could keep all of our posts out of the "real" thread.

Y'know, it could be argued there's really no need for a general discussion forum at all on a music website...

Yet on most forums there is a forum for general banter. But keep on overmoderating all the life out of this forum.

Simple as that.

Yet on most forums there is a forum for general banter. But keep on overmoderating all the life out of this forum.

I wouldn't have to "overmoderate" if people could behave with a reasonable sense of decorum. The rules on this forum are no different than most other forums, nor are they onerous or excessive.

Archived