• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope that nsfw is some sort of photoshop overlay, cannot un-see

I can assure you, it's not.

Kissies 2012

120329-153434.jpg

120329-153442.jpg

why is nearly every photo on tumblr mirrored? what am i missing?

Holy dick I never even noticed that! Only on hers or in general...? I got two possible explainations:

1 - some kind of copyright thing that's prevented by mirroring logos, hiding from search algorhytms etc

2 - people mirror flip it themselves because they only know and like what they look like when looking into a mirror, hence trying to fight the "I look weird in photographs!"-effect by mirroring the pictures...?

Kissies 2012

why is nearly every photo on tumblr mirrored? what am i missing?

Holy dick I never even noticed that! Only on hers or in general...? I got two possible explainations:

1 - some kind of copyright thing that's prevented by mirroring logos, hiding from search algorhytms etc

2 - people mirror flip it themselves because they only know and like what they look like when looking into a mirror, hence trying to fight the "I look weird in photographs!"-effect by mirroring the pictures...?

in general. prolly option 2, huh.

I think I've found some perfect glasses for Kanakori

usa_shades.jpg

lol

Poor girl is going to get cataracts in her left eye. Those sunnies are just like the country itself, useless.

Archived