IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keira knightley looking like a moron in a series of gifs from that freud/jung movie

she's a very attractive weak actress. i was going to watch a dangerous method, but can anybody who actually has seen the film explain why the fuck she's always making this face in the film?

maybe it's you, not everyone else?

I cant see how I have a problem in all honesty I cant see how my posts are any different from anybody elses here

The reason you cant see it is the same reason why your posts are different.

maybe it's you, not everyone else?

I cant see how I have a problem in all honesty I cant see how my posts are any different from anybody elses here

The reason you cant see it is the same reason why your posts are different.

you made my head divide by zero

20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif

rv96cw.jpg

So fucking tempted...

Bawwwww_by_Bawwplz.jpg

This is all I see when I post on this forum now, Attention whores saying bawwwwwwwww when ever I post anything

what a fucking narcissist

keira knightley looking like a moron in a series of gifs from that freud/jung movie

she's a very attractive weak actress. i was going to watch a dangerous method, but can anybody who actually has seen the film explain why the fuck she's always making this face in the film?

Not seen the film, but can read about it on the internets. She is suffering from hysteria.

a-tuesday-dar-3.jpg

With bonus GIF so you know it wasn't 'shopped:

k92ub.gif

for real?

according to reddit it was shopped, an actual Youbube clip would be more convincing than just a gif...

Archived