IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective

love that Juliette Binoche nude scene they snuck into that, wish they had switched the audio track though, not a good mix

Guest iep

a game in which you are a rapper guided by this mystic old guy, you're travelling the world doing rapbattles in space and in dojo's. it also involves chopping onions

parappa the rapper 3?

ha! that was announced years ago for ps3 but it's been quiet (TOO QUIET) since. so i stole concept.

olIRB.jpg

Guest Rambo

Daft+Punk.png

Daft Punk power rangers, Need I say more

if there was ever a post that needed to say more, it was this one

Guest Pennywise

Yeh man, i got his book.He inspired me to give it ago. Thats ok though, right? The real similarity is the thick ink border and the three panel gag thing.

Pennywise, speaking unbiased here, that's an excellent comic. Regardless of the PBF inspiration, it's just a really good joke that me and a bunch of coworkers got a chuckle out of!

I lol'd at the pouts

Oh, so they were pouting. My immediate reaction was that they were disappointed as no one had shown up. Which reinforced the pun with a situation comedy backing.

Archived