IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

He was very lucky that door was open. Maybe it was a film stunt or something, seems unlikely?

Edit: it can't be, looks like he hurt himself anyway.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know there was no room for planning judging from the panic in the gif, but every time i see peole running away from cars i wonder why won't just take a really sharp turn to either of the sides instead of just running in front of it.

ibnCedJvQKEhLL.gif

I dont understand how this is possable, Is the ford transit van possesed by the devil and chaseing the guy in to the building to kill him?

Its very lol but Ive been looking at it for an hour and I just cant figure out how something like this is even possable.

You wonder why the guy just doesn't run through the metal detector. But then you realise that he didn't want to go through it because he would set it off and so veered to the side instead. Ain't nobody gonna know that the old boy was packing now.

i read somewhere that the balinese want to cut down on the tourism as it's fucking their little island right up. Good on them i say. Only let rich people in by quota. Like venice should do.

It's funny though, cause when you think about it. Eventually all major tourist destinations will do this. Maybe the world will have a lottery to allow non-locals to visit the hot destinations.

Serves us right for having so many fucking kids without thinking about the travel consequences.

ibnCedJvQKEhLL.gif

I dont understand how this is possable, Is the ford transit van possesed by the devil and chaseing the guy in to the building to kill him?

Its very lol but Ive been looking at it for an hour and I just cant figure out how something like this is even possable.

You wonder why the guy just doesn't run through the metal detector. But then you realise that he didn't want to go through it because he would set it off and so veered to the side instead. Ain't nobody gonna know that the old boy was packing now.

The guy was pretty clearly trying to run through the metal detector before that huge piece of window/paneling caught him in the fucking kidney and dragged him down, probably causing massive internal injuries.

Hey, I like bad puns! They're funny, in a groan-worthy way.

And...?

He's agreeing with you.

Archived