IGNORED

New Clark Mentioned

Guest Backson

Guest Backson

Maybe Clark's new release will be even more pop than Totems Flare...

I personally would prefer a 5 CD Turning Dragon style release :emotawesomepm9:

i don't like how if something has vocals its immediately considered pop. Even if it happens to be lowly mixed, heavily effected vocals singing nonsense lyrics over the top of strange organic glitch music.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah pop is a very general term for me, not specific pop music like Britney Spears or Kylie Minogue. And in contrast to his earlier works, Totems Flare is very pop for Clark. Not only because of the voices, but also because of the much easier rhythms, the happy, bouncy feeling & the directness / easyness of the stuff. But that depends on the definition of the word pop, I guess. So we're talking about words again. I'm wondering - okay that's above the line - if we humans are actually only talking about words most of the time instead of talking. Hrhr.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

My main man Tokn, bump that Clark shit.

Must have been a track from Held I guess...

Maybe. Or maybe not. We probably will never know. But hopefully we will have some new Clark material some day.

Guest reyde_espana

yeah... totems flare is awesome...

those songs sound like INSANE pop if you ask me!

that what i like about them... its something i always put on the freak out people

3 easy step to have fun at every party :

1°/ Wait for somebody to put Skrillex.

2°/ Wait for the song to end, then throw Future Daniel on the sound system.

3°/ Bang your head fo' real and have fun.

Warning : if somebody comes along and tells you that Clark isn't as good as Skrillex, you might have done it wrong. Try louder. If it doesn't work, try with other friends.

Warning : if somebody comes along and tells you that Clark isn't as good as Skrillex, you might have done it wrong. Try louder. If it doesn't work, try with other friends.

Add some satanstornade to the game

Add some satanstornade to the game

Ha ha ha hell yeah ! Bonus points if you manage to destroy the speakers.

if I'm at a party that plays Skrillex then I've already done something wrong. I'm not 15 anymore.

Neither am I ! But d00d if u lik electrnic music you HAVE to listen to this this is THE shit blah blah blah. Fortunately this year I spent the NYE with an Autechre fan :emotawesomepm9: A good way to start 2012 !

• 2 weeks later...
Clark!!!!

Do you have an idea of when we can expect to see to see the new album yet please? Been hankering after your new tracks since your summer gigs in the UK last year...

On another note please come back to do Bangface the Weekender in sept... Would also be good to see you at Glade this year if you've got space in your calendar?

Keep up the good work... :)

Gefällt mir · · 6. Januar um 11:12 ·

• 50514_197034250170_3202582_q.jpg

Clark very very close now. it's going to be a busy year for all things Clark. hold tight. - greg.

From Facebook... sounds promising!

That's exciting because I can imagine Clark taking any direction with this album. I really don't know how it'll sound like but I'm pretty sure I'll love it.

That's exciting because I can imagine Clark taking any direction with this album. I really don't know how it'll sound like but I'm pretty sure I'll love it.

Yep exactly my thoughts.

Guest Backson

Yeah, I haven't disliked a Clark release since ETBOY. This should be good.

I wonder how he feels about having a subforum...

Archived