IGNORED

post pictures of you as a kid

Rubin Farr

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eagle-Rock-Elem-1989-1990-Mrs.-Muraoka-G

Me in the upper-right. But check out the dude with the fucking tinted glasses and flipped-up collar in the upper-left-- that kid was nutz. During the first week or so, we had to give introductions. So we all wrote like 2 sentences cuz we're kids, and that kid wrote several pages. So he goes up to talk about himself in front of the glass, and right away the story is about how him and his mother escaped Hungary on a plane. Like, a prop plane was taking off on the runway, and they ran after it like a film or someshit. The teacher cut him off after several minutes, because he was telling some long ass Indiana Jones shit, somewhere along the storyline he was shaking hands with Ronald Reagan. He also ate orange skins, because he believed they were good for his eyes.

The kid 2 below me, his dad worked on SFX for Alien or someshit.

Extra IDM points: the blonde kid in the center is Doron Blake, who was created at an experimental sperm bank to produce geniuses.

What you can't see in my class photo, is that I'm tweaking a 303 on my lap, trying to get the cutoff and resonance just right so my acid line would squeal hard for the photo.

oh go on then, as it's already technically in the public domain

1969274_10153896792470161_533071543_n.jp

just found these

1A59Tcc.jpg

I now own that amp, the very same one.

and this one is a classic.

MWA3OXT.jpg

awesome

MWA3OXT.jpg

lol @ angry as fuck young robert de niro

flol for real. what's going on there osc?

angry Robert De Niro is my uncle (you'd have to meet him to "get him"...the lad on my right is the kid whose birthday this was. the girl crying her eyes out is my sister, and that's my mom holding her.

and I'm there with a shit eating grin on my face, and it's not even my fucking party

Archived