IGNORED

Mortal Kombat Movie Reboot

Joyrex

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

Fuck that. They need to make another Spawn film. Jai White FTW.

Oh shit, and they've pretty much done a backstory that would be perfect for Killer Croc in the trailer, so I guess they won't bother in the next Batman.

But lol, this looks good.

If it is an intro to a new game, color me stoked. . . but I fear it's a teaser for a new Movie. Like the idea of going more realistic/gritty, but feels kinda generic.

I'll still go see it, as long as they keep the original soundtrack.

DUH DUH DUH DUHN DUH DUH DUH DUH NUH NUH

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!

If it is an intro to a new game, color me stoked. . . but I fear it's a teaser for a new Movie. Like the idea of going more realistic/gritty, but feels kinda generic.

my gut feeling is that this is just a trailer for a game.

which, to make a live action trailer for a video game, is actually a fairly brilliant idea.

could be both, though.

i think it looks cool too. it looks like they are trying to change everything though, no different dimensions and shit, not like anyone cares if they fuck up, whatever it is; just cause mortal kombat isn't really popular anymore..

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

DUDAT DUDAT DUDAT DUDANT DATDUN DUDAT DUDAT DUDAT DUDANT DATDUN DUDAT DUDAT DUDAT DUDANT DATDUN

MORTAL KOMBAT

MKDL.PNG

i watched the first one in theaters and near the end of the intro at the beginning a guy behind me jumped out of his seat and yelled mortal kombat at the top of his lungs.. it was fun

Archived