IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is it not possible to saw through a handcuff chain with a hacksaw?

The steel they use for the handcuffs is harder than the hacksaw... so, nope (that rusty threaded bar though, sure). There are least a dozen ways out of that situation that don't require cutting your hand off at the wrist...

What I thought initially was that he managed to get the plier and freed himself but if managed to get the saw instead why not cut this long screw? It's possible and it would be quite easy.

yI1aY.jpg

This was added for shock value and cheap trills since we thought the zombies had gotten to him given his brother's reaction. Also, the cheap sound effects are starting to get to me, still. even with it's flaws the show is highly enjoyable, for now...

Edited by vasio

i liked the 1st episode of the show, less so the 2nd. I'm not sure if it's like this in the comic but the 2nd episode started to evolve into that kind of forced ensemble cast feel (lets band together with a group of young and old ethnically diverse) that a lot of TV shows have (ie Lost). Aside from some of the heavy handed tear jerker attempted moments i'm enjoying the show a lot so far.

edit: still amazes me that on american television at 5pm on a sunday we can see a half naked zombie crawling on the ground with no legs and intestines coming out of it but we still can't show tit or say fuck

Edited by Awepittance

I think they were going for "its easier to saw a hand off" as he was in a rush to get away, but when it comes down to it its going to take longer to saw a hand off i would have thought, keep stopping because of the pain!

Guest Mirezzi

This episode was even worse than the last.

Every single character is retarded, overacted, and uninteresting...which is to say nothing of the story in general, which is terribly boring.

it's a television series about zombies, some of you people are taking it way too seriously. It's fun genre sploitation stuff, and it's much more entertaining than I expected. My favourite tv show by far.

This episode was even worse than the last.

Every single character is retarded, overacted, and uninteresting...which is to say nothing of the story in general, which is terribly boring.

good maybe it's time to stop wasting time watching something you hate, thx

Guest GrandPopPoplock

it's a television series about zombies, some of you people are taking it way too seriously. It's fun genre sploitation stuff, and it's much more entertaining than I expected. My favourite tv show by far.

I second that , my son .

Guest Dirty Protest

Im enjoying it, but the second series has put me off a bit. Its going to turn into a soap opera like V, Lost, Heroes or every other long running drama and focus on a bunch of survivors going about their boring shit, interspersed with a zombie eating a deer or scaring the kids.

Yeah i really wish this show was only about white people. Also less characterization and story, maybe get rid of most of the conflict and challenges. Just a bunch of white men getting along traipsing through waves of zombies effortlessly. Now thats a TV experience i wouldn't have to feel conscious about.

Guest Mirezzi

My favorite scene was the 10 minutes of screen time given to that shitty lead so he could whisper sweet nothings in the tent with his ugly wife before tapping her emaciated ass. Fucking boring. If you like this show, you are either a housewife in disguise or you're retarded. There's no other explanation.

And yes, I thought of Lost last night, too. It's incredibly obvious that's the direction this show is headed...you can tell by the credits. Most the ensemble cast is set. There are only a few "guest" appearances, so get used to seeing all these shitty actors for however long this pathetic show remains on TV.

yeah, but lost was a show about nothing on an island, this is a post acopalyptic show about killing zombies and surviving.

Guest the anonymous forumite

Even though The Overlook hates so much anything that is filmed to the point he has lost any credibility, I have to agree that this EP was quite boring, and that most of the camping scenes and dialogues were shit and over-cheesy, so much that I had to look again at the AMC logo to make sure it was really AMC producing this. If this show is gonna be half zombies action, half non-zombies boredom, it's gonna get tiring quickly.

yeah, but lost was a show about nothing on an island, this is a post acopalyptic show about killing zombies and surviving.

plus it's based on a story already written.

plus it's not dependent on weird mysteries as its hook.

--

wondering if they're going to make white trash guy return as the governor, seemed like a setup to make him return somehow and make some drama. i hope not, hopefully no shitty twists like that.

The third episode let me down, but I'll keep watching, because what I've read of the comics was ace. Unfortunately, they decided to change it to them going BACK to the city? UGHHH.

His wife just looks like a bitch, and his son looks like an easily expendable zombie snack. Seriously, they suck.

The first and second episode were really great though.