IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

I stopped reading the comic around 2012. There's only so much you can watch of these characters walk around and fuck people up.

Now, I wish they would make a decent version of Invincible. Would love to see that.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I stopped reading the comic around 2012. There's only so much you can watch of these characters walk around and fuck people up.

Now, I wish they would make a decent version of Invincible. Would love to see that.

The only issue of the comic I own is #100 bc I heard there was a major death. That's pretty much when the show shit the bed as well.

The only issue of the comic I own is #100 bc I heard there was a major death. That's pretty much when the show shit the bed as well.

Yeah, I stopped collecting them about a year after that. I have issues #43-115, and am actually pretty glad I stopped. I did get issue #49 signed by Kirkman, which also has a major death in it.

Reading the letters at the back of every issue was pretty interesting. Kirkman has basically gone back on everything he said about licensing and merch.

I thought it was a bad mishmash of well-known zombie tropes. if it had come out in the mid or late-00s it probably would have been a bit fresher but not in 2016.

I support my man Paddy Considine though.

Edited by usagi

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say season nine has been top lel.

Who is responsible for mortally wounding Rick Grimes?

a horse that bucks him off onto a piece of rebar. quite good.

*HOPE*  he wakes up from his coma in hospital and its all been a dream!!!11

then he walks in on his best friend banging his wife and shoots them and then blows his brains out then carl comes home and finds them all then he blows his brains out then there's 3 seasons of everyone on the show finding dead people and blowing their brains out. 

someone let me know when they're all dead.  

• 4 years later...

I got up to Season…..(checks)…..10 and then checked out, which seems a bit silly not to finish it but I really didn’t like Samantha Morton as Alpha and all those dudes with zombie masks. Though when they first appeared they were quite cool. But yeah 10 seasons is pretty good effort. Every one slagged off the Negan seasons but I thought he and his whistling clan (and his baseball bat) were pretty fucking cool :whistling: