IGNORED

Klyxn - who was she?

Guest SecondaryCell

Guest ms-dos

you're suckin some serious cock here man

your label is all dudes

while i'm here, does anyone have a username\pass for femjoy?

femipads

tried it, didn't work

are both the username and the password 'femipads'?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're suckin some serious cock here man

your label is all dudes

while i'm here, does anyone have a username\pass for femjoy?

femipads

tried it, didn't work

are both the username and the password 'femipads'?

try username: femi

password: pads

i imagine you as a sweaty fat bald man in a poorly tailored tan suit who perpetually has a half smoked cigar stub sticking out of his mouth and who constantly refers to women as "broads." i also imagine you use the word "moxie" a lot. am i right y/n.

who is this directed toward?

i imagine you as a sweaty fat bald man in a poorly tailored tan suit who perpetually has a half smoked cigar stub sticking out of his mouth and who constantly refers to women as "broads." i also imagine you use the word "moxie" a lot. am i right y/n.

i think, maybe every male member of watmm

oooooooooops!

Guest disparaissant

i think, maybe every male member of watmm

oooooooooops!

yes.

i mean no. just the OP.

Hot or not, the music was fantastic.

Also secondary cell is a good guy, imo. I know to a lot of you it seems that he has some strange motives, but in my conversations with him, it's not that way at all. He really just wants to give certain female artists a chance.

I think his label is great for girls that do multiple things, such as model, paint, dance, and make a little music here and there. Especially b/c otherwise it would be a pain for them to get it out other places, and fem really seems to simplify it. For people like myself, quantazelle, mrs jynx, dj rap, etc etc ...it's not really the right place as we are musicians that stick to music pretty much 100% and can (to an extent) have opportunities on other (and bigger) labels.

All the same, to each their own and i'm not really defending him, although I do think he's a good guy, but I just wanted to give my 2 cents on that.

Also, I think just let this drama rest. I understand the reason for wanting to bring it up, but it's actually quite common these days if it is indeed a farce (ie: syntheme, afx's luke vibert remix for that magazine comp, etc).

Guest disparaissant

Does this mean Syntheme's days are numbered? I mean Johnny needs to cover his tracks so maybe we're looking at a Twin Peaks scenario here.

.elyts ni kcab gnimoc si ekil uoy mubla noog labolg taht raeh i

Does this mean Syntheme's days are numbered? I mean Johnny needs to cover his tracks so maybe we're looking at a Twin Peaks scenario here.

Not that it wasn't obvious before, but he seemed to confirm/out himself in watmmixes lately, so perhaps that is it for syntheme.

Guest disparaissant

Not that it wasn't obvious before, but he seemed to confirm/out himself in watmmixes lately, so perhaps that is it for syntheme.

iirc in the prerelease track list for one of the EPs, the first two letters of every track spelled out "GLOBAL GON YES"

Guest analogue wings

great for girls that do multiple things, such as model, paint, dance,

if you're trying to make him sound less like a pimp, you should probably stop right now

Guest abusivegeorge

I have no idea whats going on I just felt like being a cunt in the face of absurdity.

I like this thread though.

Also tht tne! has me pretty much clocked. Trashbear is going to be exciting.

Guest disparaissant

if you're trying to make him sound less like a pimp, you should probably stop right now

idiocracy-20070215034125920-000.jpg

people and fruit and shit!

seconddary cell! the second d is for a "double dose" of this "pimping."

Guest disparaissant

fuckin postmodern male quasi-feminist guilt, how does that work?

Electrons in metals like to move around and shit, and when they do, they have an angular momentum. And moving electric fields. or currents, according to this thing called the Ampère-Maxwell Law, will invariably create a magnetic field. Normally it’s canceled out by the random varying motions, but in the magnets you know and love, the atoms are lined up all pretty, so BAM: big ole magnetic field

shit thats magnets. sorry, i don't know what you're talking about.

No, not at all. Any label owner is a pimp in their own right, and I suppose the owner of an all female label, even more so. So, more power to him!

fuckin postmodern male quasi-feminist guilt, how does that work?

Electrons in metals like to move around and shit, and when they do, they have an angular momentum. And moving electric fields. or currents, according to this thing called the Ampère-Maxwell Law, will invariably create a magnetic field. Normally it’s canceled out by the random varying motions, but in the magnets you know and love, the atoms are lined up all pretty, so BAM: big ole magnetic field

shit thats magnets. sorry, i don't know what you're talking about.

just substitute 'PENIS PENIS PENIS' for 'electrons' and 'Greer-Wolf' for 'Ampère-Maxwell' and we're halfway to some sort of academic award.

Guest analogue wings

No, not at all. Any label owner is a pimp in their own right, and I suppose the owner of an all female label, even more so. So, more power to him!

so what you're really saying is pimpin' ain't easy :cool:

Guest Masonic Boom

Yeah, I'm kind of with Brandi_B on this one. Secondary Cell is a good guy, but he's doing all the wrong things, albeit for the right reasons.

But stupid shit like the stuff all over this thread is the kind of thing that actually makes it harder for musicians who happen to be female.

But, you know, worms, can, not gonna open.

I mean, isn't it pretty obvious what happened already? Dude pretends to be girl and gets on label, realizes at some point he will be figured out that she doesn't exist, kills her off as to escape from this and become infamous, scam gets figured out anyways, desperate attempts are made to get rid of evidence by deleting myspace etc. Who cares who it actually is?

Guest SecondaryCell

OK - got it worked out...

To those who took my request seriously, many thanks!

To those who posted negative and nasty responses, your comments (throughout this forum) speak volumes about your insecurities, immaturity and personal hangups. However, you do cause my thread views to rise - and there is a direct correlation between the thread views here and the page views and sales on the FEM Records website, so thanks for that!

Archived