IGNORED

Klyxn - who was she?

Guest SecondaryCell

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

OK - got it worked out...

To those who took my request seriously, many thanks!

To those who posted negative and nasty responses, your comments (throughout this forum) speak volumes about your insecurities, immaturity and personal hangups. However, you do cause my thread views to rise - and there is a direct correlation between the thread views here and the page views and sales on the FEM Records website, so thanks for that!

LOL

prick.

+1

this has been a fantastic read.

my initial response is that he has no idea how to properly communicate with people, which is why we all think he's a prick.

excellent posts all around, in my opinion.

A+ would read again, spot on.

However, you do cause my thread views to rise - and there is a direct correlation between the thread views here and the page views and sales on the FEM Records website, so thanks for that!

Ok then well, it looks like you owe us some money.

But stupid shit like the stuff all over this thread is the kind of thing that actually makes it harder for musicians who happen to be female.

What stupid shit?

So it's harder for female musicians? That's not a very pro-feminist thing to say is it?

I mean, isn't it pretty obvious what happened already? Dude pretends to be girl and gets on label, realizes at some point he will be figured out that she doesn't exist, kills her off as to escape from this and become infamous, scam gets figured out anyways, desperate attempts are made to get rid of evidence by deleting myspace etc. Who cares who it actually is?

yeah that seemed the most obvious conclusion. it's like being black and making wonky, electro or dubstep, 10x more likley to get popular :whistling:

Guest abusivegeorge

To those who posted negative and nasty responses, your comments (throughout this forum) speak volumes about your insecurities, immaturity and personal hangups. However, you do cause my thread views to rise - and there is a direct correlation between the thread views here and the page views and sales on the FEM Records website, so thanks for that!

:facepalm:

this just reeks of insecurity

I know, but I didn't want to coin the phrase "steeped in irony" because I was afraid someone would make fun of my height.

:facepalm:

this just reeks of insecurity

I know, but I didn't want to coin the phrase "steeped in irony" because I was afraid someone would make fun of my height.

steeped in irn-bru

Yeah, this all smacks of some dudes pet project/marketing strategy. I wouldn't be surprised if all of the artists were just him or his buddies making tracks and finding some small-time model pics and making some fake profiles to help sell the tracks.

or perhaps this is all a clever scheme by SecondaryCell to lure male watmmers into making fake female personas and thereby expanding his label's roster (not unlike Operation Corky)

Yeah, this all smacks of some dudes pet project/marketing strategy. I wouldn't be surprised if all of the artists were just him or his buddies making tracks and finding some small-time model pics and making some fake profiles to help sell the tracks.

Anglez... dey haz dem.

Archived