IGNORED

Klyxn - who was she?

Guest SecondaryCell

Guest Masonic Boom

This thread has totally inspired me.

I'm gonna go out and get some photos of some totally hott 19 year old dude and write some tracks for "him" and set up a MySpace for "him" and everything and see I can get "him" gigs as a DJ or get him signed or something.

If anyone asks questions, I'll be all "yeah, I'm his mum..." It could work!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masonic Boom

Nah, it's be freaking great. Everyone thinking it's some young dude and it's really some middle aged woman laughing her ass off in her office. Complete inversion of people's expectations. I'm totally gonna do this, but the trick is to see if I can get away with it and not give the game away.

Nah, it's be freaking great. Everyone thinking it's some young dude and it's really some middle aged woman laughing her ass off in her office. Complete inversion of people's expectations. I'm totally gonna do this, but the trick is to see if I can get away with it and not give the game away.

You can't, everyone's gonna hear the music is made by a female human.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of the artists were just him or his buddies making tracks and finding some pics of a girl with a perfectly spherical chinless head and making a fake profile to help sell the tracks.

This will only be cool if your fake male persona is sorta like Basshunter or something like that. And you can call him Basscreator.

Guest Masonic Boom

This will only be cool if your fake male persona is sorta like Basshunter or something like that. And you can call him Basscreator.

I am absolutely going to do this. But I am not going to necessarily say on this forum who the personna is. (Haven't made up my mind if I'm going to post the result on this forum when I do, or if I'm just going to release him into the wild.)

I am absolutely going to do this. But I am not going to necessarily say on this forum who the personna is. (Haven't made up my mind if I'm going to post the result on this forum when I do, or if I'm just going to release him into the wild.)

probably best to keep it shtumm - WATMM seems to "get around", as was evidenced by the fact that a belgian magazine quoted Obel verbatim on his reactions to new autechre release announcements.

Guest Masonic Boom

Ha ha, yeah, I figured. But I might just create an alternate account for my "music makin dude" and see if anyone on this forum can catch him out...

Or I might not.

Ha ha, yeah, I figured. But I might just create an alternate account for my "music makin dude" and see if anyone on this forum can catch him out...

Or I might not.

yeah, some of those stalkers would be able to tell just from the text.

keep it under a lid for a while, wait for a few releases to rack up.

Or I might not.

but then you will be banned.

Archived