IGNORED

10 new Ochre tracks

Guest csl

Hi folks. Got 10 new disparate tracks for download, as none of them really fit in with my ideas for the next record.

[stream all]

Airweight

Bluebottles

In Waves

Indivisible

Passing_Landscapes

Petl

Sylph

Time_for_the_Gallery

The_End_of_the_Rise

Vegas

Cheers,

Chris. :)

www.ochremusic.com

Hi folks. Got 10 new disparate tracks for download, as none of them really fit in with my ideas for the next record.

[stream all]

Airweight

Bluebottles

In Waves

Indivisible

Passing_Landscapes

Petl

Sylph

Time_for_the_Gallery

The_End_of_the_Rise

Vegas

Cheers,

Chris. :)

www.ochremusic.com

No thank you!!

Quality as always! I've only checked the first two tracks, and I was pleasantly surprised by Bluebottles, nice change of pace. Maybe be a bit more daring in your compositions sometimes, they always seem to float on after the first couple of minutes. I'm only nitpicking of course.

oh i worked out what promo meant.. ''no, thank you!''

funny stuff.......only thing you can say to explain situations like this is [shoulder shrug]...."internet"

btw....thanks for putting these up....I will be grabbing them later tonight!

I didn't realise I'd actually snubbed Chris's music. :lol: Yeah I meant what Tauboo wrote. Kinda helps to put in the apostrophe otherwise it kinda gives "no thank you" a whole different meaning. :lol:

Some of these are pretty nice. Your tracks tend to get a little samey sometimes... so it's nice to hear you do something different, and most of these sound more interesting texturally as well which is good. My favourites:

Bluebottles: I know a few trakcs from your first album are a bit like this... altho they seemed more classical influenced than jazz. In any case, you haven't shown us something this different in a while... you pulled off the whole jazz/ochre-style fusion well. The song seems to lose it's energy fairly early on but it sorta gives it a nice anticlimax kinda thing.

Sylph: Probably my favourite of all of them... nice floaty ambience... good soft texture

End of the Rise: Nice grainy sounds in the begginning. I like how it shifts quite dramatically after a coupla minutes.

Vegas: AWESOME beat! Nice and crunchy, very cool. Another really cool sound in there that I can't quite describe... but it's like all the way through it from the start and loops over and over... it's real cool.

Time for the Gallery: This one sounds almost too close to some of your older tracks... you coulda passed it off as a remix and I wouldn't have questioned it... but I really really like how you gave it that real swinging beat. It's like a twist on a familiar Ochre sound.

Guest Archrival

Dayum! amazing tracks, total quality! :teeth:

I think these tracks are really nice and im looking forward to your next album! :clover:

if these are leftovers how fantastic is then the real deal?! but as you said these tracks arent really proper leftovers just that they didnt fit the album sort of :stuart:

Archived