IGNORED

"Move of ten" is out on bleep

Moves and ep7 are more like proper albums, arent they?

In terms of length sure. But Move Of Ten feels like 2 separate EPs to me.

Might be because I only ever had EP7 on CD, but I have Move Of Ten on vinyl, so it is 2 separate physical items.

EP7 was split over two releases (EP7.1 & EP7.2) in vinyl land too:

yxITpSO.jpg

Yeah but I never had it only had the CD. More's the pity.

holy shit Move of Ten is out

Lol I think that every time the thread bumps

nth Dafuseder.b is boc.

Jazz flute

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Move of Ten ranks pretty low in my overall ae list I think. Some great tracks on there as you'd expect, but I find myself rarely revisiting it. On the whole ae have a really high hit rate per release, but often there'll be a forgettable track ie. Fermium, Recury, fLh.

Move of Ten, for me, has several: rew(1), iris, M62, ylm0. I always put this down to them producing the release while on tour and rushing things, instead of specifically taking time to make tracks appeal to me and me alone. I've forgiven them of this but hope it doesn't happen again.

It does however have the LUSH y7. Oh my days. This track seemed to mark the beginning of the Mates love affair with those fizzy sounds that have frequently popped up since. <3 (_o_)

Gah! Woke up and it's 15 degrees here...

After a month or so of upper 20's/low 30's, the cool down made me want to break out Oversteps+MoT. They've become my go-to albums when fall starts to hit. Something about cloudy skies, rainy days and leaves changing color goes together so well with these two releases.

Archived