IGNORED

"Move of ten" is out on bleep

so has anyone tried playing this at the same time as oversteps, with the beginning of the beat in nth dafuseder.b synced with the beginning of the beat in d-sho qub?

just sayin'..

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to get the vinyls but don't have the money for both, and can't choose which I'd rather get.. The first vinyl has bangers y7 and rew, but I'm not huge on the other tracks. The other vinyl is more consistent and has it's share of awesomeness, but lacks said bangers.

For those who have it, how does M62 sound on vinyl? In particular, how are the synth tones and kicks when you crank it louddd

listening to this all the way through for the second time, on shitty laptop speakers unfortunately (headphone jack broke).

Liking it ok so far, the new Ae direction is interesting. More accessible, less alien, less unique flavor. But this isn't bad, as I don't think I'm nearly as serious as a listener as I used to be either, so more easygoing music suits me fine.

I'm sure purists will bristle at the comparison, but I see Ae as being in a somewhat similar place musically in comparison to their discography as BoC were on their last album. Sort of. More interested in details and textures, but less overall structure, rigor, asceticism. Less afraid of straying close to pop. Though Ae have ended up in a much looser sounding, funkier place.

This does seem to be a good album to work/make art to.

lol at rew(1), it's so straightforward funky.

For those who have it, how does M62 sound on vinyl? In particular, how are the synth tones and kicks when you crank it louddd

fucking beautiful. and brutal atthe same time, somehow!

Wait. What mbv reissues? I thought they were scrapped.

Just saw this otherwise I would have responded earlier... to briefly go off topic a few shops in this town are carrying them on heavy vinyl in lots of quantity. I initially avoided them because I thought they were remastered but the albums make no mention of a remastering anywhere, they look just like a reissue. Nabbed loveless, it sounds pretty sweet.. next up, isn't anything!

Archived