IGNORED

"Move of ten" is out on bleep

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, found myself returning to Move of Ten a lot over June/July, has aged much more gracefully than some of us might have predicted at the time. Almost like live jazzy variations with a summery eastern tinge. Live and NTS have ushered this back into the spotlight for me, helped me to see this as more than just a cool EP.

On release I remember having a slight preference for this over Oversteps (but listened to Oversteps more in subsequent years and came to appreciate it more fully). Nth Dafuseder was one of my jams of 2010, but nowadays the enchanting y7, Ylm0 and rew(1) are my standouts, but there isn't a dud track.

This might have been the first CD I ordered online from overseas, had just moved into my own apartment in a new city, back-pay took months to catch up with my promotion so I was eating very cheaply, then my income updated and this arrived in the mail!

beautiful release, aging ever so gracefully, especially the 2nd half. i think overall i even like it better than oversteps. etcho, nth, iris, no border, m62... so much emo goodness. <3

Me too

Though I'm more into the first half personally. All bangers.

Moves and ep7 are more like proper albums, arent they?

In terms of length sure. But Move Of Ten feels like 2 separate EPs to me.

Might be because I only ever had EP7 on CD, but I have Move Of Ten on vinyl, so it is 2 separate physical items.

Moves and ep7 are more like proper albums, arent they?

In terms of length sure. But Move Of Ten feels like 2 separate EPs to me.

Might be because I only ever had EP7 on CD, but I have Move Of Ten on vinyl, so it is 2 separate physical items.

EP7 was split over two releases (EP7.1 & EP7.2) in vinyl land too:

yxITpSO.jpg

Archived