IGNORED

Ghosts

Guest Babar

my friends brother and his friend played with the ouija board every day for a period of 2 weeks. the last time they played with it it told them that death was coming, a week later the friends sister died of a drug overdose.

I once went to Mexico and brought back this adorable hairless dog but when I got back to the States I found out IT WAS ACTUALLY A GIANT HAIRLESS RAT ARRRRRRRRGH!

scarystorysamsnewpet-1.jpg

my guitar was a host for an old lady in a rocking chair...staring at me, peacefuly rocking back &forth....she also showed up the next day at the hotel where my family and i were staying for a wedding. sitting at the vanity looking at me ....yet sometimes glancing at her reflection in the mirror.

yes mdma had something to do with this/lack of sleep...yet i swear i still see her sometimes. not that its a bad thing....harmless, in which i have a feeling it might be real?

hah this looks awesome writing 40" sentences

Guest Babar

Or you're crazy. My great aunt drives her car everyday to go to the local town and back home. And every day when she reach her house she's absolutely sure she killed someone on the way. And every day she turns back and look for bodies in the trenches.

I once went to Mexico and brought back this adorable hairless dog but when I got back to the States I found out IT WAS ACTUALLY A GIANT HAIRLESS RAT ARRRRRRRRGH!

scarystorysamsnewpet-1.jpg

lol

Guest Pennywise

reasons why i think ghosts aint real

1. if they were real why wouldn't they be everywhere? Quite a few people have died on earth.

2.why do they only hang out at night?

3.Why would they spend all their time moving chairs, throwing books and walking around the house? ghosts are fucking bored.

4. i've never seen one

5. no good evidence for them

6. any convincing evidence is blatantly fake, cos people do anything to make money.

7. Science can explain pretty much everything that causes people to see/hear/feel ghosts

8.people dont have souls, they have a brain that makes them who they are. I like it that way, Fuck being a ghost.

Guest analogue wings

There's actually a really sound scientific explanation for "ghosts".

Research by Vic Tandy, a lecturer at Coventry University, suggested that the frequency 19 Hz was responsible for many ghost sightings. He was working late one night alone in a supposedly haunted laboratory at Warwick, when he felt very anxious and could detect a grey blob out of the corner of his eye. When he turned to face it, there was nothing.

The following day, he was working on his fencing foil, with the handle held in a vice. Although there was nothing touching it, the blade started to vibrate wildly. Further investigation led him to discover that the extraction fan was emitting a frequency of 18.98 Hz, very close to the resonant frequency of the eye (given as 18 Hz in NASA Technical Report 19770013810[22]). This was why he saw a ghostly figure — it was an optical illusion caused by his eyeballs resonating. The room was exactly half a wavelength in length, and the desk was in the centre, thus causing a standing wave which was detected by the foil.[23]

Tandy investigated this phenomenon further and wrote a paper entitled The Ghost in the Machine[24]. He carried out a number of investigations at various sites believed to be haunted, including the basement of the Tourist Information Bureau next to Coventry Cathedral[25][26] and Edinburgh Castle.[27][28]

Of course we've had a really sound scientific explanation of Where We All Come From for centuries and people still choose to believe the Bible cos it seems cooler :facepalm:

Only weird thing I had happen was when I was 15, I had a blacklight poster of a wizard that hung right across my bed. Every time I came home from school, it would be on the floor. I would put a lot of adhesive on the poster, but still it always came down. Finally, after the 5th time I hung it up, I woke up in the middle of the night to a tearing sound and a flapping sound. I continued to lay down and then a few seconds later heard another tearing sound, followed by a flapping sound. I then heard it again and heard the poster fall on the floor. It sounded like someone took the poster down corner by corner until it fell. I decided to leave it down after that.

Do i believe in ghosts? No, I need solid evidence for shit like this. Still weird though.

Guest Babar

says Mr ouija....

So no one can shed some lights on the correlation bzetween drugs and ghosts ? As for me, i'm not investigating any further ghost story without having a solid joint screwed into my mouth.

*turns back*

*lights joint*

*enters manor*

Edited by Babar

Guest Bramsworth

Isn't a Ouija board something you can buy at Toys R Us? I find it laughable anyone would consider it even remotely credible, it's made and sold just like Mouse Trap, it's nothing that has magic powers and shit.

Ghosts are only as real as people make them out to be. I've never seen one though, so either I'm special, have yet to experience seeing any, or they really don't exist since I don't waste my time thinking about them :whistling:

says Mr ouija....So no one can shed some lights on the correlation bzetween drugs and ghosts ?

Only weird thing I had happen was when I was 15, I had a blacklight poster of a wizard that hung right across my bed. Every time I came home from school, it would be on the floor. I would put a lot of adhesive on the poster, but still it always came down. Finally, after the 5th time I hung it up, I woke up in the middle of the night to a tearing sound and a flapping sound. I continued to lay down and then a few seconds later heard another tearing sound, followed by a flapping sound. I then heard it again and heard the poster fall on the floor. It sounded like someone took the poster down corner by corner until it fell. I decided to leave it down after that. Do i believe in ghosts? No, I need solid evidence for shit like this. Still weird though.

dopethrone.jpg

^ correlation.

Edited by baph

I love that half of the encounters on this thread involve using drugs. That should be a hint.

My whole life, I've had dreams about ghosts. I still do.

Most of the dreams take place in the old house I grew up in and moved out of when I was 12. The majority of those have something to do with the tool room in the back of the basement. When I was young, it always felt like something was in there. It had a very heavy door that we kept locked and if I remember correctly I think it also had a small window.

Once, when I was 10 or 11, I was practicing my drums in the basement. I was the only one home. Out of the corner of my eye, I swear that I saw something move quickly from one end of the basement to the other and into the tool room. The was a loud noise like a door slamming and I ran the fuck upstairs and shut the door behind me. After that, I didn't go back downstairs for weeks. When I started going back down, I would yell things like "I'm not afraid of you" etc.

The dreams I have about that basement are too terrifying to put into words.

Guest Babar

Isn't a Ouija board something you can buy at Toys R Us? I find it laughable anyone would consider it even remotely credible, it's made and sold just like Mouse Trap, it's nothing that has magic powers and shit.

Ghosts are only as real as people make them out to be. I've never seen one though, so either I'm special, have yet to experience seeing any, or they really don't exist since I don't waste my time thinking about them :whistling:

man you're not understanding what ghosts are about. It's not about science or rationalism or any other sort of methodology. It's about smoking a fat-ass joint in the veranda on a hard rain's night and feeling anxious and overwhelmed. It's about hearing strange cracking sounds and correlating them with stuffs you say. e.g. "c'mon, ghosts don't exist - CRACK - lol did you just hear that ? that was wicked ? - Are you serious ? Do you really believe in ghosts ? this is ridiculous, ghost are all fags - CRACK".

Ghost are not to be taken seriously. At least not without a proper joint in your hands. Only then can the investigations begin.

I was just reading this thread when a 5.9 mag earthquake started rocking my desk, and for a split second I was all "Grampy, is that you?"; also, I'm drunk.

Edited by baph

Guest Babar

i finally dubbed and upload my shitty evp recording (still better than most of the evp vids you can find on youtube). I already posted it on watmm maybe like 2-3 years ago so some of your might remember it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBY9W26GcVs

and I admit the clyde part is a little far-fetched, but the giggling and the "sorry" bit are deadly genuine.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Or you're crazy. My great aunt drives her car everyday to go to the local town and back home. And every day when she reach her house she's absolutely sure she killed someone on the way. And every day she turns back and look for bodies in the trenches.

obsessive compulsive disorder

Guest tht tne

obsessive compulsive disorder

that's a baloney disease... you ain't nothin' but a baloneyhead

Guest tht tne

bologna

one time i was at my nana's house and she had a package of--and i quote--"bolony," which she fried and it was tasty but i also did a 360° lol

i've been having dreams latley, i think it's a specific ghost but in my dreams i know it's in the room with me and i'm shouting out to it to leave me alone. i've had that for a long time now and it's quiet frequent and scary as well.