IGNORED

any vegans/vegetarians/raw foodists up in da WATTM?

Guest yikes

Guest enxyme

Vegan women are great, nice and fit.

they also smell better overall and taste better down below :spiteful:

vegan ladies likewise have told me this about men as well.. :emotawesomepm9:

And all along I thought pussy was supposed to taste like Bologna

post-8351-007684000 1277334155_thumb.jpg

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joshier

big hard tough men fighting lower breed animals, yeah go them, tough old men they are. wouldn't wanna fight them, tough nuts they are.

big hard tough men fighting lower breed animals, yeah go them, tough old men they are. wouldn't wanna fight them, tough nuts they are.

joshier, meet my friend lionel. he's a lion, one of those 'lower breed animals'. he's pretty pissed about his name.

Guest joshier

joshier, meet my friend lionel. he's a lion, one of those 'lower breed animals'. he's pretty pissed about his name.

hah yeah i was just thinking that, watching some random live leak video of a bear. bears would happily take care of the guys in the previous video no problem.

Guest enxyme

case in point

Lol, I think its you thats living in a dream world Troon.

I must re-post this...

http://www.liveleak....=63e_1274914564

Where are you getting your meat?

We all know Americans are fucked up.

I'm not attached to political boundaries Chassis...

The name of this thread is "Any Vegans/Vegetarians/Raw Foodists Up In Da WATTM?"

So that means it's not for you to spread negativity...

But I do appreciate your sense of humor...

Guest joshier

surprised at the amount of hate in this thread, think we can all agree that despite some of us enjoying meat - we can all agree that treatment for "free" cows or "meals"; should be treated well but when you start getting into things like the meat from baby cows, it gets pretty messy and as for the abuse video - it just shows what happens when you mix stressed/disillusional/psychotic people with animals. I dont expect the men to care for people either.

Guest joshier

Men are meant to eat meat & vegetables.

as i said before, i think that people naturally crave diets that their genes dictate and are set for. i think people have more need for meat than others.

case in point

I must re-post this...

The name of this thread is "Any Vegans/Vegetarians/Raw Foodists Up In Da WATTM?"

Of course I'll admit that the video was disturbing. The filth in the video should be locked up and the key throw away (or made into hamburgers for some sort ironic punishment).

But your point seems really far fetched. The people in charge here are absolute nut cases. That doesnt mean that we cant have sane people in charge of farms who will treat the animals with respect.

Do we abandon the whole idea of childcare or schooling because of some sick peado? I think not. Higher regulations for farming. Sadly animals dont come before people on the governments list of importance. Its sad but Im just living in the real world.

EDIT: Reading that it seems sort of "Soylent Green" to compare childcare to farming, but you get where im coming from right.

Guest enxyme

case in point

I must re-post this...

Of course I'll admit that the video was disturbing. The filth in the video should be locked up and the key throw away (or made into hamburgers for some sort ironic punishment).

But your point seems really far fetched. The people in charge here are absolute nut cases. That doesnt mean that we cant have sane people in charge of farms who will treat the animals with respect.

Do we abandon the whole idea of childcare or schooling because of some sick peado? I think not. Higher regulations for farming. Sadly animals dont come before people on the governments list of importance. Its sad but Im just living in the real world.

EDIT: Reading that it seems sort of "Soylent Green" to compare childcare to farming, but you get where im coming from right.

I'm saying if you don't personally know the people your getting your meat from... It could be these guys... That's my point

Guest joshier

troon/joshier/other vegans or whatever in this thread, what's your stance on GM foods?

From my little knowledge - pesticides are one of the bigger causes of the rapid decrease in bee population and genetically modified crops will seemingly have positive results until a couple years later when it bites them in the ass because so and so disease variant has now evolved, rapidly reproducing from the artificially created niche space to take advantage from. So yeah, gm fucked up too but I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of food in the shopping Market labelled fit for vegetarians is genetically modified in some way.

I prefer most fruits from my garden. Ok, there's not a lot but what is there seemingly tastes better than supermarket stuff.

I think the problem will strangely solve itself *eventually*

- Over population, resources starved, population decrease  (yes I know there's tons of resources yet but the class system is involved and this will hold food from people dying of hunger) 

- intensive farming including pesticides, general practices, animal conditions etc, this will collapse on itself because no importer will want to be held liable for some disease outbreak or poisoned meat, forcing the shut down of farms into property development thus increasing population density which demands more food, increase in farm "efficiency" in turn worsening and highlighting the problem of factory/intensive farming again, law suits, shut down occurs, more land and so on where natural, local food is put in the publics eye to go to small groceries or grow your own (unlikely in this situation with land availability).

i think people sometimes forget that all animals always scream out in horror before they are killed - whether it be more or less of a humane process - they scream and cry none the less - they feel immense pain

just as we do when we are faced with an untimely end by the hand of an assailant. the fact is they are forcefully prevented from living the life that is their God given right. just as our lives are so important to us - so to

are their lives priceless and infinitely important to them- death is death and killing is killing. some people and some animals it seems have a lust for blood and some do not - some humans search

for other alternatives because their hearts drive them to do so. some will overcome their bloodlust and some will not.

i think the question in our hearts that we as human beings have the opportunity to answer in one direction or another should not be taken for granted. we have an extra ability that separates us from

animals - we are able to create solutions that enable us to disconnect from unwanted destructive behavior patterns. animals can not do this so easily - they need our help and we need theirs.

just because something was done (traditionally) by our ancestors in the past does not mean we need to keep living out inefficient patterns and weave them into the unlimited potentiality that represents our future

and even worse - then teach these horribly unnecessary savage behaviors to the darling lights of our lives - our innocent little children. it is truly cruel and unusual and naive.

can anyone understand we have a relationship with living things on this planet that goes way beyond food? - if we nurture the world around us it will nurture us - if we kill then we

will be killed - it is as simple as that.

The thing that really gets overlooked here - if you don't meat, how can you have a pleasant shit? One of those hour long duels with the porcelain, where halfway through you have a wank, then go back to doing the crossword, solving the meaning of life, and pondering if you've added the right amount of sugar to the hops in your microbrew.

It's surprising that it took this many posts to get to the crux of the matter, given the importance of shit to WATMM.

Guest joshier

Meats important for a good shit?! If your referring to constipation, you need to be looking at fibre intake..

Guest joshier

Meats important for a good shit?! If your referring to constipation, you need to be looking at fibre intake..

Lol ignore me I was being really slow.

As for the turtle comment; some people have more turtle in them than others keltoi

troon/joshier/other vegans or whatever in this thread, what's your stance on GM foods?

Genetically modified foods can be beneficial, but it's better to diversify. The potato famine in Ireland happened because they mostly grew one type of potato. When a spore came back on a ship from South America, it wiped out all of their crops. This happened because the spore was only detrimental to one type of potato. If they had grown many different types, there may have not been a famine.

Living in a food monoculture is dangerous. We only have three or four popular types of apples in the US even though there are hundreds of different types.

As for the turtle comment; some people have more turtle in them than others keltoi

though ironically those with the most turtle in them are by definition the carnivores

Archived