IGNORED

any vegans/vegetarians/raw foodists up in da WATTM?

Guest yikes

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joshier

I don't see why we don't eat people, that's meat too and it's meat that has eaten our meat we eat. Good same stuff.

Not that you can get much meat from a dead infant but a fat ladie whos diet was mc donalds or some other meat intake is fine in my opinion.

For already meat eaters out there - if you have no problem in eating typical meat, it should follow that you have no problem with the above.

Meat is meat and if you start to care where it's from or how they lived, then it will follow thart you start to realise consciousness isn't black and white and then you're on the same path as the vegeterians from the moral dilemmas.

It's a bit like what most people think of each other. I am on the presumption that other people are like me, I give them the benefit of the doubt that they could be robots or human like me, in case they are human like me and I treat them badly. If consciousness and pain and what comes with it isn't black and white - then I, too, question putting animals through what I would object to myself.

There's a psychology term called cognative dissonance and in other words, it means convincing onesself of their current moral standings or decisions. If you decide that it's a bit too overbearing and stressful in your life to realise you've made some bad decisions, you will convince yourself that the decision you made was the right one.

To morally justify an animals pain that they may have gone through to get onto your plate - you simply dampen down what cognative abilities you think they have.

You either care for others or you do not, if you do - then go ahead and treat eveyone like shit and use them, make your life as if no one else feels like you - that's a logical and understadable decision. However, if you do care about others then you'll be on the long trail of consideration and thoughtfulness and if you do not object to an animal being put through an extreme amount of suffering for you tko eat it an you convince yourself otherwise, you're fool to yourself and you're in a world that will always be seemingly incompatible when the shit comes to you.

If you don't like the idea of being tortured, then don't support it yourself otherwise you'll have no one but yourself to blame.

Over and out, captian pilot of the seven seas.  

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

As I understand Edward Rice girl children in India were often pyre or drowned in milk of suffocated with opium in the old days. A combo might prove a tasty night out.

edit: posting in a Troon thread

Guest joshier

I would eat a person if they were on the menu.

Am I still ok in your books?

If that someone was another persons kid who had just been murdered by a butcher gone wild, would you have any objections? If not - would you eat your own beloved dog (if you owned one).

If that someone was another persons kid who had just been murdered by a butcher gone wild, would you have any objections? If not - would you eat your own beloved dog (if you owned one).

I would, as she would me. A quick clean and seasoning not unlike a butterflied lamb leg. Rich in succulent Eastern spices and BBQ'd over coal (or wood) for 4 hours.

what if pork were a vegetable?

would hindus eat it?

how hungry the hindoo? is death certain? probably would eat in that case.

I would, but I wouldn't tell them about it. Jokes aside, it's kind of pointless trying to provoke an emotional response. I wasn't playing around when I said I'd eat a human if they were on the menu, I really would. I've always been curious to try human cooked meat, but obviously I would never seek out to do this as it's very much illegal (DUH).

And my own beloved dog? Sure, I'd eat him. I mean, he acts all adorable and friendly but really he's just an animal taking advantage of our home for shelter and food. The same way we have him around just for our own entertainment, in a way eating him would be the most respectable way of expressing my appreciation for him. His name is Buster, he's a large staff and he's really rather adorable (I'll post pics later!) but I'd still eat him.

Guest joshier

See now that msakes sense in my books. The confusion arises when people object to eating humans but not the meat they already eat.

However, the diffaculties come when the creature is just being bread for meat consumption because I would be surprised if you had no issue in eating a person whom has just been raised for their meat, which can also come with dire conditions.

See now that msakes sense in my books. The confusion arises when people object to eating humans but not the meat they already eat.

However, the diffaculties come when the creature is just being bread for meat consumption because I would be surprised if you had no issue in eating a person whom has just been raised for their meat, which can also come with dire conditions.

Not sure about other WATMMers but buying meat in a store is always a second thought. I am used (rurally) to shooting or more often fishing for meat, which may or may not be off topic. Anti-hunters shopping for shrink-wrapped shanks" make me confused. Would you rather eat on Nature's term or cow killed by a robot (I'll eat either)

also interested perversely(?) in how humans taste Obel. I think its just a toy boat childhood question.

Up where my mate lives theyre now paying people to hunt deer because theyre over populated. But anyone with a gun licences isn't bothered because hunting them is too easy that its boring.

We went for a walk up the mountain and 6 of them came over to eye us up.

Up where my mate lives theyre now paying people to hunt deer because theyre over populated. But anyone with a gun licences isn't bothered because hunting them is too easy that its boring.

Recently almost struck by a bounding buck while riding a bicycle on the way to work. More interested in balance than BBQ.

I used to have a girfriend who was a vegan. She got me to try some of that synthetic 'fake' bacon. I dumped her.

I'm eating a burger king double whopper right now, and it's fucking awesome.

Vegans are mal-nourished delusional idiots.

Recently almost struck by a bounding buck while riding a bicycle on the way to work. More interested in balance than BBQ.

M0000148.jpg

To morally justify an animals pain that they may have gone through to get onto your plate - you simply dampen down what cognative abilities you think they have.

I don't think most carnivores get far enough to notice such things, they simply see food when they see animals. Also, shooting defenseless animals from a distance with guns is a great way to raise your testosterone levels and prove your manliness

av-6905.jpgav-145.jpgav-6905.jpgav-145.jpgav-6905.jpgav-145.jpg

A cat that knows survives because it is a friend. I listen to Aphex while murdering animals.

I used to have a girfriend who was a vegan. She got me to try some of that synthetic 'fake' bacon. I dumped her.

I'm eating a burger king double whopper right now, and it's fucking awesome.

Vegans are mal-nourished delusional idiots.

This is a real man.

Want to knife fight?

Guest enxyme

M0000148.jpg

The reason for the world deer overpopulation is... We've killed off their predators... Wild cat's, Panthers and such...

To get in balance we need to stop killing and stop fucking so much...

I would, but I wouldn't tell them about it. Jokes aside, it's kind of pointless trying to provoke an emotional response. I wasn't playing around when I said I'd eat a human if they were on the menu, I really would. I've always been curious to try human cooked meat, but obviously I would never seek out to do this as it's very much illegal (DUH).

Are you sure that eat a dead human body is illegal in UK?

ps: u r teh new aphex twins :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Jay Rikoshae

Im all about eating meat, sorry.

If we really wanted to be as pure as we could ever be we would stop eating anything but monatomic gold, no joke.

Archived