IGNORED

What would you like to hear a Plaid remix of..

Guest sirch

Anyway, yeah this thread was actually about

dream plaid remixes

:)

Oh yeah.. that's it. Well i don't think i need to suggest another track as my KT suggestion has started an whole new thread on the 'Music Discussion' board :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to hear some of our KT remixed...

Why her? just out of interest. :)

Bit late with this reply :) For one, i love Kate Bush music. Two, this track has an english quality, a sound i can't quite put my finger on.. maybe electronic folk pop, not sure. And three, i know Plaid love KT's music too, so i reckon they'd do an amazing job!

Wow, You sound even younger than i look!!!.. i'm feel something a strange feeeeling coming over me now, something i've never felt before.. an urge to look younger, get hair implants, have my hair coloured; maybe a tan ! ;)

duuuuude i don't even moisturise! LOL

it's all in the Genes. ;)

Wow, You sound even younger than i look!!!.. i'm feel something a strange feeeeling coming over me now, something i've never felt before.. an urge to look younger, get hair implants, have my hair coloured; maybe a tan ! ;)

duuuuude i don't even moisturise! LOL

it's all in the Genes. ;)

yeah man.. you know it! :D

Archived