IGNORED

Tell Me In Your Opinion: Is This Funny?

oyster

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was great. I actually remember one of the bathrooms in my high school getting shit smeared all along the walls. I though it was brilliant. Probably cause of my sense of humor or something, it's funny in a dark comedy type of way

Do you really think that someone who writes with their own shit on a wall would do so with correct grammar and punctuation?

It would be unexpected, which is why it would be funny. I don't see why I should immediately discount the possibility though. Stranger things have happened. I am sure that in all of the instances of people using their feces to write on a wall, that there had to have been a few instances that used correct punctuation and grammar.

Not actually but I do spend probably too much time thinking about this story. This was actually a few years back, I know my first post made it sound recent. Kid got not only expelled but also a pretty massive community service sentence. That's the kind of act that not many people are willing to pass off or forgive.

Guest tht tne

i am too much of a nancyboy to touch my own poopoo, and not enough of a wit to write with it... my opinion: funny

• 1 month later...

Yesterday: I was sitting on my driveway in an altered state and the mad crapper in question walked past me. I looked at him and he gave me a wild look. It was genuinely disturbing.

The thought of some poor janitor cleaning up some little rich prick's shit makes this totally not funny, but also makes it an incisive commentary on contemporary America.

I remember at our high school, there was this kid who got caught jacking off in the middle of the bathroom floor... by the guidance counselor. :emotawesomepm9:

He wasn't rich like the poo kid though, his family looked like trailer trash, and I live in Massachusetts, LOL.

Guest ansgaria

There's different aspects to this.

If someone told me the vague description of the situation where someone had written such messages in shit on bathroom walls, I'm sure I would have laughed if I hadn't thought of it further.

But if I do think of it, it's extremely disgusting to do, yet still funny. Then thinking of the person who had done it, his motives and his mental state, THAT's when it gets disturbing, pathetic and downright frightening. Even more so if the same guy walked around the school AND I knew him.

But still. Pretty hilarious.

And you've named him 'The Mad Crapper'. Now that's funny as shit.

it's a bizarre joke to be sure, but at least he isn't hurting anybody.. he's really just being offensive and he probably knows it (for whatever reason).

manipulative sociopathic/abusive high school douchebags rate way higher on my creepazoid scale than some guy who probably has some social/self image issues and needs a bit of therapy (as do many of us at one point or another)

Guest ansgaria

mrpoop.jpg

I'm sure he just writes the messages with his dog's shit. Not his own. Which makes it completely sane. Yeah.

he's just trying to be like hankie the christmas poo you retards

caes and point:

179548.jpg

Now wait a minute...holy shit! That's so sad, he went through all the effort and he was just imitating a joke from a tv show? :sad:

it's a bizarre joke to be sure, but at least he isn't hurting anybody..

but that kind of isn't true? I would say he was in fact hurting quite a few people, notably the staff of the school who don't want their bathrooms smeared with feces and the other students who would like to use the bathroom without being confronted with a wall of smeared poop? I mean imagine the fucking stench, in a closed off hot bathroom...fuck.

Seriously. Fuck. Put yourself in the position of the poor sad sack that has to clean up some little fucking remorseless shit's. . . shit. I'd probably go home, draw a hot bath, and reach for a straight razor after being burdened with that particular duty.

lol, "duty"

Apparently there was a repeat (or multiple) offender(s) doing this at my local Safeway, who visited right before my friend was going to use the restroom. She told one of the workers whose immediate response was "not agaaain!." I loled when i heard about it. The fact that its been happening at Safeway on more than one occasion makes it somehow funnier. I'd be curious to meet the culprit and see what they were like as a person.

but that kind of isn't true? I would say he was in fact hurting quite a few people, notably the staff of the school who don't want their bathrooms smeared with feces and the other students who would like to use the bathroom without being confronted with a wall of smeared poop? I mean imagine the fucking stench, in a closed off hot bathroom...fuck.

hey it's gross and i'm not saying action shouldn't be taken over it, but for example there used to be douchebags in my school who abused girls and shoved smaller guys into lockers but in public were manipulative and able to put on a good show and make people laugh and hence be popular. now that's genuinely sociopathic behavior and it's scary. this guy's behavior was antisocial for sure but pretty obvious. sounds like he needs some therapy and tough love.

they shoulda just made him clean the entire bathroom--with bleach and a toothbrush. :spiteful:

a long time ago i worked in a fish and chip shop and at the end of the night when cleaning the bogs, i discovered someone had spunked all over the mirror.

Archived