IGNORED

Recommend me games

kaen

GET THE FUCKING ORANGE BOX.

Then pick up Fallout 3 and Mass Effect.

DO IT! FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Once you get the orange box get the Cinematic Mod for it ( http://cinematicmod.com/cm_10.php ), that'll push your machine more than the vanilla Half Life 2 series (which doesn't even really trouble my 5 year old laptop)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cny9V8qOVJw

It won't even run on my machine let alone just running jerkily ...

already got the orange box

i played lfd2 lastnight, holy shit is that fun

dragon age is also fun but the amount of dialogue and choosing answers etc is really fucking me off, i just wanna play the game!

looking at alpha protocol and battlefield bad company 2 on youtubes now, they both look ok

is there anything out there similar to shadow of the colossus and ico for the PC?

Guest Rambo

also, what game would really push a top end system these days? i just wanna try haha

Tetris

3D

im buying the orange box. I've never played Portal and it makes me feel dirty

already got the orange box

i played lfd2 lastnight, holy shit is that fun

dragon age is also fun but the amount of dialogue and choosing answers etc is really fucking me off, i just wanna play the game!

looking at alpha protocol and battlefield bad company 2 on youtubes now, they both look ok

is there anything out there similar to shadow of the colossus and ico for the PC?

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is awesome. If you have a decent sound system then you're definitely in for a treat because the sound design in BF:BC2 is like NO other game.

Archived