clnchr

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what does it take to be able to listen to the previews on that site? :/

iTunes

:cerious:

yeah, first thing I uninstalled when I got my mbp

I wonder if you even can listen to it without japanese itunes account though... phling?

Just listened to the preview and I'm happy to say it's not an ambient or pisstake sounding track, 5 and a half minutes too. Sounds older though, almost like an updated version of something off Tri Rep.

Guest VgqepetrahLcwg swr6

Just listened to the preview and I'm happy to say it's not an ambient or pisstake sounding track, 5 and a half minutes too. Sounds older though, almost like an updated version of something off Tri Rep.

The preview got me thinking of Blyz Castl. They've both got this hit-the-flo' vibe going on.

Guest victorian sewer rituals

Preview sounds awesome. Is this the first japan bonus track that isn't abstract noise?

iTunes

I wonder if you even can listen to it without japanese itunes account though... phling?

you should be able to listen to a 30 second preview in your browser if you click on the play button which appears when you hover over the track:

Screen%20shot%202010-06-24%20at%206.15.03%20PM.png

i really like that preview. i want that track.

iTunes

you should be able to listen to a 30 second preview in your browser if you click on the play button which appears when you hover over the track:

Screen%20shot%202010-06-24%20at%206.15.03%20PM.png

i really like that preview. i want that track.

thanks for pointing out, but that's exactly what i tried... in firefox just nothing happens upon clicking at all. IE asked me if i wanted to activate some quicktime plug in thingy, which i did, but still nothing (also got error message bottom left which i couldnt decipher...) *sigh*

ah well, full track will be in circulation soon anyway... board reactions so far sound promising :)

Details zum Fehler auf der Webseite

Benutzer-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Zeitstempel: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:26:44 UTC

Meldung: Unbekannter Fehler.

Zeile: 6

Zeichen: 56765

Code: 0

URI: http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net/htmlResources/36B8/web-storefront-base.jsz

yay!

Guest theSun

sounds like a fun pisstake to me.

but i never really got the blyz castl hype. good track, but nothing special ae-wise.

yeah, nice brooding vibe.

kinda the wobbly synth line from the intro of spider man for genesis meeting early chris douglas' beat work... pretty cool!

glad you noticedthe Douglas vibes too, the last track on the american release of Moves of Ten sounds like Dalglish VS AE

The preview got me thinking of Blyz Castl.

well, not quite... but it's pretty cool. nothing really to get excited about, but it's probably the last new ae track we'll get for awhile :(

anyone else bothered by the fact that when you add this track in Move Of TEN now has ELEVEN tracks?? prolly not..

Archived