IGNORED

live boiled octopus

Hoodie

i think i saw on anthony bourdain's show once where they ate something along these lines but there were moving tentacles on the serving platter. it looked like something out of an indiana jones movie.

i think i saw on anthony bourdain's show once where they ate something along these lines but there were moving tentacles on the serving platter. it looked like something out of an indiana jones movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khW3nLG_xoY

It's because of salt stimulating nerves.

At first I was like

shock.jpg

then I LOLed

Guest Jimbob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khW3nLG_xoY

It's because of salt stimulating nerves.

Fucking lol @ the scouse bird trying to cook that shit :lol:

Guest carthief

Eating live animals is part of nature, frying animals live while eating them is a disgusting novelty.

I agree with my man here. I can't stand watching "gastronomists" sit by with hungry, eager eyes while shit like this goes down for their amusement. It's all about "oh it tastes so much better, it's so much fresher," whatever man. You tell some of these people that it's a delicacy amongst the French elite to eat the innards of a live doe from its backside while its still alive, and I guarantee people like that will book plane tickets just because they're up on some frou-frou "I'm into delicacies shit and my tastebuds are so refined."

Whatever, I have no appreciation for food whatsoever, my favorite food is peanut butter and jelly, maybe if my tastebuds/appreciation for food was more advanced I'd actually be into this shit. But it bothers me.

it's one thing to kill an animal - cook it and eat it - which i firmly believe is unnecessary - especially in this day and age - unless one is extremely naive (or just doesn't care)

this however - is something completely different :diablo:

Archived