IGNORED

post something you would never do

Guest tht tne

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd never put my erect penis in xxx's mouth

i was thinking about this some more xxx...

what if i dipped my erect penis in chocolate? does that change things?

Guest disparaissant

breaking bad's a really good show, but why the fuck would someone take the time to hack an account to download stuff? have they not heard of torrents? seems quite odd.

Guest Sprigg

my mint, gorgeous, as-if-it-timewarped-from-1982 condition

I just eBayed it to a guy in Brooklyn. Packed it with tears and bubble wrap. You just don't know what you're capable of until your balls are in a sling.

:cerious:

breaking bad's a really good show, but why the fuck would someone take the time to hack an account to download stuff? have they not heard of torrents? seems quite odd.

I don't pretend to know why they did it, or why they bought single episodes when you can get the whole damn season. Whoever it is, they're an amazon-tard.

edit; But I'm not, so I've changed my password and deleted the card from my account. I'd like to see them try it again.

Guest disparaissant

I don't pretend to know why they did it, or why they bought single episodes when you can get the whole damn season. Whoever it is, they're an amazon-tard.

seems more like just general tardness, even.

Guest hahathhat

I don't think I could suck an erect penis

maybe i could gently place my testicles on top of your head, and masturbate furiously?

I would never give a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.

I would never pick up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home to choke me while I touched myself.

Guest Calx Sherbet

I would never give a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.

I would never pick up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home to choke me while I touched myself.

beat me to it, lol

i would never laugh at a family guy reference on watmm

("Hey remember that time I laughed at a family guy reference on watmm?")

lol

Ouch. My pride.

Date that girl so cute that you forget she's really crazy but you know like insane and then she tries every night to kill you with a giant sword while your asleep because you told her the end of some shitty american TV series that she loves and you don't like Grey's Anatomy or because you were listening to some hardcore material while painting your walls with the wrong color or because you were cooking tacos dancing and singing like Meryl Streep in the Mamma Mia! movie BUT one night she manages to hurt you with her sword and you have to get in a hospital to be healed and on the way to the hospital your bleeding like a shot beast well you're bleeding but you're bleeding on the white seat of your car that your girlfriend (the one who's insane and stabbed you) is driving to bring you to the hospital do you understand me now do you understand my story it's a kink of true story you know but without any ponctuation whatever when you finally arrive in the hospital it's too late you know it's too late they will never found something to heal you and you feel like you're dying but in your very last moments of lucidity you look at her and she's crying hard because she just realized that you're gonna die all because of her madness and you take her hand and look her in the eyes for the last time and say : "holy fuck I can't believe I dated you" and in that a very cinematographic moment she says something like "Oh Bruce" (yes your name's Bruce but pleeeease never stop me again in my storytelling) "Oh Bruce I loved you so much" and you kiss her and you think it's the last time BUT NO !!! a bunch of doctors conducted by the one and only Dr. HOUSE finally come and they save your life in extremis by injecting you a brand new serum used to kill elephants but you're stronger than elephants and then you marry your girlfriend (the one you kissed in your car) and everything's perfect.

Yes I would never do this.

• 10 months later...

Archived