IGNORED

recommend me a stereotypical hairstyle

Guest tht tne

Guest taxman

buy electric clippers, put on the #6 attachment, and buzz all over

it's worked for me for years

Get a Hitlerjugend 'cut. They're oh so popular with the hipsters, you know.

i have a friend who has completely lost all his hair on top of his head but still grows out the side and back. he's only like 30 years old and has been receding since before i met him about 10 years ago. he's even starting to let it grow out so he can do a comb over. he's totally being ironic about the whole thing as i know he has a problem with going bald. i'd post a pic of him but there might be a possibility that he'd come across this site since he listens to idm.

if i were able to have hair right now, i'd probaby just do this:

Cool-Short-Hairstyles-Men-winter-2009-2010-hairucts-Brushed-Hairstyles-Celebrity-Haircuts-Male-Hairstyles-Mens-Hairstyles-Short-Haircuts-Short-Hairstyles-Very-Short-Hair.jpg

but i have a smooth bald spot at the back of my head and small patches gone at top... hence i shave my head at least once a week.

i have a friend who has completely lost all his hair on top of his head but still grows out the side and back. he's only like 30 years old and has been receding since before i met him about 10 years ago. he's even starting to let it grow out so he can do a comb over. he's totally being ironic about the whole thing as i know he has a problem with going bald. i'd post a pic of him but there might be a possibility that he'd come across this site since he listens to idm.

if i were able to have hair right now, i'd probaby just do this:

Cool-Short-Hairstyles-Men-winter-2009-2010-hairucts-Brushed-Hairstyles-Celebrity-Haircuts-Male-Hairstyles-Mens-Hairstyles-Short-Haircuts-Short-Hairstyles-Very-Short-Hair.jpg

but i have a smooth bald spot at the back of my head and small patches gone at top... hence i shave my head at least once a week.

that's exactly my hairstyle

• 10 months later...

Archived