IGNORED

a brief redfall remix

Guest quadramoray

Guest quadramoray

I always wanted to put a beat on redfall and I decided to mess around with it for a little while this evening.

The sound quality may or may not be good.

here you go.

redfall remix.mp3

not quite sure about the stuttering effects or the drum sounds used, but it's a good idea! i was thinking of doing something similar ie. putting beats to oversteps tracks, just to hear what it'd sound like.

Guest reimdont

I always wanted to put a beat on redfall and I decided to mess around with it for a little while this evening.

here you go.

Top, mate. Can you do something with Ilanders fer fat snake? It's screaming for a kick up the a**e

Guest Sprigg

I'm liking it a lot, perhaps even better than the original... and Redfall is one of my favorites off Oversteps.

Guest quadramoray

here you go.

Top, mate. Can you do something with Ilanders fer fat snake? It's screaming for a kick up the a**e

I may be able to put something together. I dont start my new job for about 2 weeks so I still have a while to slither around.

Archived