IGNORED

Favorite Clubs

Guest Ominous

Guest Ominous

I thought it'd be nice to get to know each other's favorite teams. My favorite team from my native Mexico is Club Necaxa, founded by English electric company workers in the early 1900's. It had an amazing run during the mid 90's, winning everything and culminating with a 3rd place in 2000's Fifa World Club Championship. Nevertheless, it's never been a very popular team, and was transferred to a different city, then spent a couple of seasons in the lower division. It has now risen to the top division again.

Necaxa-icon.png

What color does your blood run?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton_FC_Crest.png

Also,

Northwich.png

and

444px-Crewe_Alexandra.svg.png.

And always had an irrational love of

Luton_fc_logo.png

I seen crewe play a number of times, and i always felt a bit anxious i dont know why, maybe the 2 massive heskey-esque forwards have somthing to do with it..then i relize; like heskey, they can't score. At least against AFCB

in other news: check out how lush this league looks this year (from a southern point of view)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/table/default.stm

Guest dilbthelame

Sheffield%20Wednesday%20Junior%20Owls.png

and my local team:

Plymouth-badge.gif

(yeah, my season has sucked....)

and my ex-local team, though i don't care anything like as much as the other two:

540px-Bristol_City_FC_svg.png

and my local team:

Plymouth-badge.gif

and my ex-local team, though i don't care anything like as much as the other two:

nice cant wait till we get Wednesday and argyle, i get my AFCB season ticket in 2 weeks

Guest dilbthelame

and my local team:

Plymouth-badge.gif

nice cant wait till we get Wednesday and argyle, i get my AFCB season ticket in 2 weeks

aye i'm going to miss this season because i'm out the country, otherwise would have loved it - wednesday have got four or five matches in the southwest, would be quality to have watched a couple.

Always had a soft spot for Wednesday as well, but I dunno why. Bristol Rovers as well, but I think that's cause of the quartered shirts. And CMA, after the old days of constant struggle for the Alex to get re-elected season after season (who's old enough to remember that shit?), the last few decades have been like playing in The Champions League every week.

As a youngster I used to be a Lierse fan in Belgium, Leeds fan in England. Lierse went broke and is now run by some shady egyptian, Leeds went to shit as well. Now I just encourage the team playing beautiful football.

Guest Dirty Protest

My Mas on the board of my biggest local club, but i was brought up in and around this club, so my Ma loses.

ardsrangersfootballclub-thumb-1279941.jpg

But the only club that really matters to me and the most exciting team in the country to support is(league win,champions league, relegation, admin, court cases, gold fish, all in recent history. Someone try and deny it)

smiley.gif

World's most turncoat here, and in addition to that Belgian teams all have the now infamous "charisma of a damp rag", so I root for teams from the fatherland:

335pxacffiorentina2svg.png

Outsiders:

434pxuscittdipalermolog.png

Out of the big three:

juventusfclogo.png

Guest Dirty Protest

we all hate leeds scum

=repeat as necessary=

only joking.

Its ok everybody hates Leeds scum. We were even good enough to spread the hate down through the leagues. Every scum fan I know wants us back in the prem, because everyone loves beating Leeds. Milwall fans think theyre the most hated club in the land, they have no idea ;)

i was there when dean court was at full capacity AFCB vs Leeds United, sometime in early 2008. 9,000.

least the leeds fans left in a nice manner this time (1990)

but anyways as for me, i think we have enough big derby games this season to be content (see you in the championship)

Guest Dirty Protest

i was there when dean court was at full capacity AFCB vs Leeds United, sometime in early 2008. 9,000.

least the leeds fans left in a nice manner this time (1990)

but anyways as for me, i think we have enough big derby games this season to be content (see you in the championship)

Its one of the biggest problems being a Leeds supporter, everyone remembers the 80s/early 90's, so away games can turn into a run to the station. Most of the proper service crew dont even turn up to matches anymore, its all done far away from the ground, but it doesnt stop nearly every team wanting to have a go at us. Milwall are easy, its those Cardiff twats ya got to look out for, its about the most hostile ground in the country.

Got to start positive, we'll be out of the league next year =)

Archived