IGNORED

Barclays Premier League Fantasy Football

This story is old, but it goes on. I fucking hate my team, think its time to sack the lot of them. Everything I do its the wrong choice. Changed Torres(as hes going to do fuck all to Chelseas defence on recent form) for Berbatov(didnt play) and put Carroll(Newcastle at the Emirates, no chance) on the bench. Im going to do a George Costanza and every fantasy football thought I ever have im going to bet on the opposite.

LOL that's a brutal weekend mate.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dirty Protest

Wouldnt mind if it was just the weekend. At one stage I was 12th in the Northern Irish league im in, now im down to about 300th. I feel like a fantasy Tony Pulis.

Wouldnt mind if it was just the weekend. At one stage I was 12th in the Northern Irish league im in, now im down to about 300th. I feel like a fantasy Tony Pulis.

straight up fucking LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in a word.....yes :)

i remember i did this to a fella in the last week of our league one year. he was ahead all season and in the last week i banned him, needless to say he spat the dummy out.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Ron Manager

In spite of a thriving WATMM league, there is curiously little fantasy discussion here these days. Who's still around and in the league?

ism is dominating shit this year.

Guest Ron Manager

Pretty much how it goes, there are some players you just end up feeling like you have to have. I ditched RVP last week though. Consistent as he is, I decided I could invest better elsewhere. This will sound ridiculous, but he doesn't score enough goals. I feel like you have to make him captain to justify his expense - now that he's gone I can make Mata or Bale captain, whose goals are worth more than RVP's.

Currently 2nd (Gelgameks FC).

Pretty much how it goes, there are some players you just end up feeling like you have to have. I ditched RVP last week though. Consistent as he is, I decided I could invest better elsewhere. This will sound ridiculous, but he doesn't score enough goals. I feel like you have to make him captain to justify his expense - now that he's gone I can make Mata or Bale captain, whose goals are worth more than RVP's.

Currently 2nd (Gelgameks FC).

yeah I was very close to ditching RVP but couldn't bring myself to do it.

Guest Ron Manager

I'm curious who 3rd place (team Cule) is. 3 players each from Liverpool and Swansea for the double gameweek! None of them will play in week 27. Are you just going to take the transfer hit and hope it pays off?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...