IGNORED

All things transfer and rumour related

Guest Alex C

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumour has it Suarez might be going to Liverpool...

I think Fergie could have invested in a creative midfielder, but I'm not unhappy with him otherwise maintaining the side, I like our mixture of youth and experience.

Woo, Adebarndoor has fucked off the Real Madrid for the remainder of the season. He's even taking a wage-cut so maybe he's learnt a little bit of humility sitting on the Man City bench (I doubt it).

Real can make it permanent in the summer for around £15m (£10m less than City paid), but I don't think any of us can see that happening.

Never know, Adebayor will probably have an easier tikme of it in the Spanish league, since it is less physical after all. And Real do lack a decent striker at the moment who can support Higuain - Mo is clearly not happy with Benzema.

I'm not doubting that he'll do the job. He's got a decent record for Man City (although a lot of sub-appearances/low-level matches this season have made him look worse).

But I think Mourinho's much too clever to seriously want to sign him. They're trying to steal Llorente from Athletic Bilbao.

No doubt he's a top player, I'm wondering whether Mourinho can actually get the best out of him. Should be interesting, but Citeh fans will be glad to see the back of him tbh

Yeah the only quality thing he's done for you lot is when he scored against Arsenal and ran the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Arsenal fans. That was most excellent. :)

And you'd be right but as soon as Dalglish came back he completely changed and has been really up for it. I'm sure we'll get good money for him. The worst thing about it is the timing.

I heard about that. He's definitely worth 50m (well in the context of the mad mad world of football) as long as he's fit anyway.

One of the few times I can agree with a valuation of a player. When Torres is on his game he's probably the best pure striker in the premiership.

January Window: Deadline Day

Spurs bid for Aguero, Llorente and Negredo. All rejected to much loling.

The odds on Torres going to Chelsea are now almost a certainty, despite nothing concrete having actually happened. He trained alone yesterday and Liverpool allegedly made £50m worth of bids in other places. Those bids involved Ashley Young from Villa, Carroll from Newcastle and Charlie Adam from Blackpool.

Also, Suarez still hasn't signed officially, wtf?

Man City lose Adam Johnson to injury for the remainder of the season and there is wildly speculative talk that they suddenly want Ashley Young to replace him on the bench. With Man City's squad, and relatively restrained signings this January, that's almost definitely not happening.

Man U and Arsenal are staying quiet throughout the whole mess. It looks unlikely that Wenger will sign the central defender he obviously needs and Man U won't be off-loading their pointless summer signings Obertan and Bebe.

There's now pretty much no bet to be made between Torres staying at Liverpool or going to Chelsea. It's utterly pointless to continue speculating apparently. Clearly the two sides have done well to hide anything they have been doing and Twitter has managed to tire itself out.

The newest talk is that Newcastle have accepted 35m for Andy Carroll from Liverpool. Stupid amount of money.