IGNORED

Ulrich Schnauss & Jonas Munk (Manual) - tba

BOCfan

Cruising Ulrich's last.fm page I came across the news that there are two new Ulrich Schnauss albums on the horizon (alongside his forthcoming solo effort), one of which should be coming out this year.

He's completed a collaborative album with Jonas Munk, better to known to many as Manual, which is a dream collaboration. The album was due for a release date this spring past but for some reason has not been released commercially. A spokesperson on the site I'll link to below says that the album will 'will be released exclusively to our affiliate agents worldwide in May for use at their discretion'. Information, and three streaming tracks from the album can be found at the following link: Ulrich Schnauss vs Jonas Munk

1. Chasing rainbows

2. Coming up for air

3. Johnny (sentimental fool)

4. Costa

5. Weightless memories

6. Sirocco

7. Sonnenblumenstrahl

8. Made of sky

9. In Odense you can walk anywhere

10. Leaves of grass

11. In Odense you can walk anywhere (part 2)

also: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/58137-ulrich-schnauss-kirsty-hawkshaw-two-trees/

Here's a live performance of the second of the new tracks, Her & The Sea. The track never gets to the end here, unfortunately, but this is achingly good stuff:

[youtubehd]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtubehd]

Awesome find, thank you for the info. Ulrich is a legend, seen him live twice. The second time (at Glade festival) I nearly cried it was so good. He played around midday in the main tent to about 200 people, and the F1 rigs were cranked right up. It was proper :w00t:

Guest Smuckers

read in the comments that "Hey everyone, we have no plans to release this record commercially at this stage. It will be released exclusively to our affiliate agents worldwide in May for use at their discretion. Sorry to disappoint." fucken bullshit

"Epic" is indeed on the nets :] It lives up to its title.

I am very excited for his new work with Kirsty Hawkshaw. I didn't know about this until reading this thread so thank you for the news!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Is this called 'Epic'? I couldnt see a title anywhere.

I separated the 2 releases to keep things in the correct format for this forum.

• 5 weeks later...

He's completed a collaborative album with Jonas Munk, better to known to many as Manual, which is a dream collaboration.

Oh. My. God.

This is going to be fantastic.

Schnauss wrote about this collaboration in his newsletter today:

"Jonas Munk Aka Manual and i have recorded an album for pedigree cuts - a library publishing company specifically releasing music aimed at the film and tv market. at the moment there are no plans for a general public release - however, all songs can be previewed on the pedigree website. parties interested in licensing this music should get in touch with pedigree. pedigreecuts.com"

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bourbon Surf

been addicted to this album for the past week, its a bit gung ho on the cheese and guitar solo front but its pretty infectious stuff, love chasing rainbows and weightless memories specifically.... made up for the slight disappointment of missing deadlines

Archived