IGNORED

racism

vamos scorcho

i used to be kind of racist, for weird reasons. i've always been told we all are.

i think "nigger" is kind of a funny word, because a lot of black people that i know are funny. and those are the ones i don't know so well anyway,

so i've been thinking, racism is...disgusting.

and most people seem to have it embedded deep within themselves. well i'm sick of it. lets just chill out. lets stop letting the media control the way we think.

i'll be the first to say it:

chapelle stopped because he realized what he was doing wasn't actually helping, it was harming existence for all "races"

fucking races. if we could only all be the same color, nobody would be so stupid. i'm stupid, you're stupid.

oh well. i just want to chill, and have fun with all you guys. most of you already know this, but i'm stupid and immature honestly,

so i miss it a lot of the time.

i can only apologize.

so yeah, more people, lets just chill. lets forget this shit that "they" want us to think is important.

it's not. at all.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest disparaissant

I just found out I'm not adopted and I'm not indian. It's just a coincidence that I have a love of gambling and booze and a knack for catching syphilis.

*is actually adopted and like 1/4-1/2 indian*

Human kind can never destroy racism, at least not in the kind of society as we've developed up until now.

Individuals can make a breakthrough or may be non-racial as they are, but the whole people, nah, not in a 1000 years.

Guest abusivegeorge

I just found out I'm not adopted and I'm not indian. It's just a coincidence that I have a love of gambling and booze and a knack for catching syphilis.

Can we get married?

Guest disparaissant

Can we get married?

i have to finalize a divorce then sure, why not!? that'd get me some kind of UK residency status, right?

Guest Helper ET

i think hes on some hardcore broccoli. sometimes you can get that shit a little too green, and you eat it and the nutrition is so potent you trip out

ive heard similar things about cauliflower but at this point in time, it cant be confirmed