IGNORED

racism

vamos scorcho

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theSun

sure i hated on a few blacks in my time, but dave chappelle showed me they can be pretty funny sometimes.

I un-friended someone I went to high school with on facebook for dropping the n bomb in his status update.

It was directed toward a black Utlimate Fighting Championship referee he didn't agree with.

Edited by jefferoo

I'm thinking of finally getting into racism, where should I start?

I am also interested. Thanks vamos, I didn't fully understand the beauty of racial hate until you opened my eyes!

Usually white people are a good place to start, theyre nice easy targets and are the most generally accepted to race on; australians, irish, russians, italians and french will probably give you something to work on for the first couple of weeks while you get started.

Once youre comfortable being a little racist here and there you can move onto bigger game like arabs, chinese, mexicans, indians and people from south america. This part can be tough since you just got on your racist feet and youre not used to interacting with those who dont take kindly to racism. Dont get discouraged!

Finally youre a real weathered racist! youve got the tattoos to prove it and a few scars from victoriously racist battles in the thick of it. Time to move on to the holy grail: the blacks. These ones will really test your racist abilities, but as long as youre white, you should have at least a couple hundred years of leverage against them. If necessary, group up with other racists with different skillsets, such as backhanded comments, muttering under breath, or ROTs (racism-over-time abilities).

Its an uphill struggle to be a racist, but i really think with the proper time and dedication, in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise, racism can be within anyone's grasp.

Usually white people are a good place to start, theyre nice easy targets and are the most generally accepted to race on; australians, irish, russians, italians and french will probably give you something to work on for the first couple of weeks while you get started.

Once youre comfortable being a little racist here and there you can move onto bigger game like arabs, chinese, mexicans, indians and people from south america. This part can be tough since you just got on your racist feet and youre not used to interacting with those who dont take kindly to racism. Dont get discouraged!

Finally youre a real weathered racist! youve got the tattoos to prove it and a few scars from victoriously racist battles in the thick of it. Time to move on to the holy grail: the blacks. These ones will really test your racist abilities, but as long as youre white, you should have at least a couple hundred years of leverage against them. If necessary, group up with other racists with different skillsets, such as backhanded comments, muttering under breath, or ROTs (racism-over-time abilities).

Its an uphill struggle to be a racist, but i really think with the proper time and dedication, in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise, racism can be within anyone's grasp.

Oh wow! I've already got a bit of racing practice (I called my friend with a tan a faggot once) so i'm not totally blind! I'll print this guide off and tape it to my bedroom ceiling. Also, what kind of tattoos should i get and where are the most menacing and racist scars located on the body? I'll be sure to get shanked there ;)

for a beginning racist it might be kind of tough to get those manly racing scars that are the apple of a racers eye, but if you can manage it, scars on the hands and knuckles are effective at making you look like the kinda guy that beats up african kings heavy with gold. But if youre looking to go the short route, tattoos of racist charicatures on the forearms will whip you into shape pretty quick. Just remember, even some of the best racists in the world (the japs) have a little modesty in showing it. Living life in the race lane can be thrilling, but sometimes you have to be able to slow down and shake a persian dude's hand every now and again when youre reaching around him to grab a box of toothpaste off the shelf he was standing in front of even though he could obviously see i was looking at the tfucking toothpaste right goddamn behind him.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Yes , my son....embrace your guilt .

i think "nigger" is kind of a funny word, because a lot of black people that i know are funny.

...wut ?

Picture5-1.png

Dear customer

Thank you for purchasing this racist.

For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully.

CAUTION!

THIS RACIST UTILIZES A LASER.

USE OF CONTROLS OR ADJUSTMENTS OR PERFORMANCE

OF PROCEDURES OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFIED HEREIN

MAY RESULT IN HAZARDOUS RADIATION EXPOSURE.

DO NOT OPEN COVERS AND DO NOT REPAIR YOURSELF.

REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED RACISTS.

WARNING:

TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK

OR RACISM DAMAGE, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS

RACIST TO RAIN, MOISTURE, DRIPPING OR

SPLASHING AND THAT NO OBJECTS FILLED WITH

LIQUIDS, SUCH AS VASES, SHALL BE PLACED

ON THE RACIST.

CAUTION!

DO NOT INSTALL, OR PLACE THIS RACIST IN A BOOKCASE,

BUILT-IN CABINET OR IN ANOTHER CONFINED SPACE.

ENSURE THE RACIST IS WELL VENTILATED. TO PREVENT

RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK OR FIRE HAZARD DUE TO

OVERHEATING, ENSURE THAT CURTAINS AND ANY OTHER

MATERIALS DO NOT OBSTRUCT THE VENTILATION VENTS

OF YOUR RACIST.

Guest ruiagnelo

there is this black guy i know and me and my friends laugh so hard with him, so no way i can be racist. its just not right.

Human kind can never destroy racism, at least not in the kind of society as we've developed up until now.

Individuals can make a breakthrough or may be non-racial as they are, but the whole people, nah, not in a 1000 years.

It all begins in school. Educating everyone to relate to each other as human beings collectively from a very young age, rather than recognising someone by skin colour, should reduce racist tendencies in society. I don't ever recall being shown how to adopt interpersonal communicative skills in school.

Guest taxman

I work with a dominican guy and we are racist to each other all day long. it's hilarious. he just told me he wants to start an adopt a gringo foundation. i asked if i could be the sad looking gringo in the tv ad.