IGNORED

racism

vamos scorcho

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm ready for a bit of a rolling lol break.  I have historically been one of the most active participants of the rolling lol, especially in recent years, but I worry I may get desensitized to it if I continue to overindulge.  I'll still do whatever I can to foster the loti whenever it comes up, and I won't ever consciously break the lol if it is rolling... present post excepted.

I am currently an exchange student at a prestigious dank university attending lectures and interning for rollololing lols. If you can write "lol" as many times as possible you're pretty much guaranteed a cushy job in the private sector just rollin' up those lols and raking in the big bucks. As long as you don't mind getting paid in lols for a while as you prove your worth and gain experience. 

The Rolling lol

To truly master the internet, a forum must be able to construct a Rolling lol. This is simply a topic full of posts that, in uniform fashion, say "lol". That is all. If a forum is able to come together and create a Rolling lol, they will be freed from the cycle of Samsara and all will reach Nirvana.

• 2 weeks later...

lol amazing.  The weird cunnilingus gestures really add something.  I'd shop there.

Wow

I've bought items from this hardware shop in Enniscorthy a couple of years ago

Maybe he's dutch-irish

Invoking the spirit of Zwarte Piet since it's close to christmas

post-17854-0-19147100-1543111422_thumb.jpg

I'm sure this was slightly awkward for Josephine Baker meeting Zwarte Piet in 1957 NL

• 3 months later...

Usually white people are a good place to start, theyre nice easy targets and are the most generally accepted to race on; australians, irish, russians, italians and french will probably give you something to work on for the first couple of weeks while you get started.

Once youre comfortable being a little racist here and there you can move onto bigger game like arabs, chinese, mexicans, indians and people from south america. This part can be tough since you just got on your racist feet and youre not used to interacting with those who dont take kindly to racism. Dont get discouraged!

Finally youre a real weathered racist! youve got the tattoos to prove it and a few scars from victoriously racist battles in the thick of it. Time to move on to the holy grail: the blacks. These ones will really test your racist abilities, but as long as youre white, you should have at least a couple hundred years of leverage against them. If necessary, group up with other racists with different skillsets, such as backhanded comments, muttering under breath, or ROTs (racism-over-time abilities).

Its an uphill struggle to be a racist, but i really think with the proper time and dedication, in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise, racism can be within anyone's grasp.

i miss this man

• 4 years later...