IGNORED

racism

vamos scorcho

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ruiagnelo

I work with a dominican guy and we are racist to each other all day long. it's hilarious. he just told me he wants to start an adopt a gringo foundation. i asked if i could be the sad looking gringo in the tv ad.

thats buddy racism. doesn't count. in that case i am racist as fuck.

Guest cardan

i'm not a racist, i'm a facist, if i don't like the look on your face then you're definitely gettin shit

Guest abusivegeorge

LOL, what a dumb cunt.

Without meaning to stereotype black Americans that guy is probably gonna get murdered (racist?).

If I was a white American and I lived in America and owned a gun and he was saying that about white people I'd probably wanna kill him, juss sayin'.

God i fucking hate it when on the internet it all of the sudden it becomes cool to joke about being racist. I wish it were back in the old days when people didn't do that and just instead were racist, it wasn't a joke, you actually fucking owned black people. You were, by definition, a racist biggot asshole, no need to analyze the meaning behind people saying things that may or may not have been racist, it was either fucking racist and you embraced and fully backed your statement, or it wasn't? (<---wtf? does that sentence even make sense read it twice?)

I always thought it was so funny that humanity is so divided by race.

I would simply say "the colour of our skin" but there's more to being part of a particular race that just your skin colour, but you still shouldn't judge someone because of that ("next week on sesame street...")

Yeah I just always found it so laughable that we are all part of the same species, floating on a big blue ball in space with no fucking clue as to why we exist or what we are doing here and yet most people seem inclined to see divisions amongst us when collectively we should feel united as the most intelligent and advanced species of organic life on this planet and possibly the entire galaxy (that we know of, heh).

for example, imagine how you'd feel about that "funny foreign family" next door if aliens landed on earth and started living amongst us? when you put things in perspective we're all a lot more similar than many of us think. it'd be really nice if people could appreciate other cultures instead of discriminating against them...though I guess I sound like a stuck record amongst the other posts in this thread in saying that, so it's good to see that many of us are on the same page here.

no I wasn't high/tripping when I wrote this. It's just a subject I feel very strongly about.

Agreed.

Though I am not always politicaly correct, I understand the simple fact that on Earth there is good and bad in all races. That's all you need to know. Its really fucking simple. I spent 6 years travelling it. So I know.

I have friends who have far-left veiws and a few who have right-wing veiws. Religion might get an airing but we never discuss politics at a BBQ or dinner party LoL.

Edited by beerwolf

religion is a huge factor in racism too, imo. the concept of racism is hard-wired into many religious doctrines

agreed.. i think the problem is that humans are tribal creatures, we all get locked into our little circles and dehumanize the outsiders

this applies to religion, hardcore ideologically-driven political groups, nationalist ideology and yeah race as well

i didnot want this thread to be about "racism" per se but i was hoping we could discuss more on the subject of the term we now refer to as "the n word."

what i mean is it is a funny word but i don't think its just because it is about black people. it is first of all a naughty word.

i didnot want this thread to be about "racism" per se but i was hoping we could discuss more on the subject of the term we now refer to as "the n word."

what i mean is it is a funny word but i don't think its just because it is about black people. it is first of all a naughty word.

I am not coming down on you like a tonne of bricks my friend but I don't find the word nigger funny at all. In England it's hardly ever said anymore, I think I may of heard the term used a handful of times in the last ten years (usualy by a fat, drunk, white bigot who's approaching 60 at the bar, and who belongs in the stoneage). Apart of course from Gangsta rap which I fucking hate because of the overuse of the word.

I think it's an American thing.

Edited by beerwolf

Guest the anonymous forumite

So why didn't you title the thread "the n word" or "nigger" or even, let's be crazy, "socio-linguistic considerations on the N-word", or, let's say, "the pragmatics of 'nigger'" ??

Well. Guy has a point there. If he doesn't like black people he doesn't like them. He was honest about it and they called him stupid and all, well... I think he was the most sanest one there.

On the same topic, as long as we're gonna go around pretending we're all the same we're fucked. black people are not the same as white people and not the same as any other kinds of peoples. And it's only natural you like some better than others and indeed experience can teach you that you go along better with some than others. You should respect other races imo, but you don't have to like them. If any black person tells me anytime he doesn't like whities because of this and that I won't be offended, as long as he tries to explain himself.