IGNORED

Ed Banger To Release Squarepusher's new projet

Stock

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the 320kbps sharing !

it's still a radio rip, so the fact that it's encoded at 320 matters not.

Only the intention counts ;)

It's leaked

Do you mean the radio rip, or has it "really" leaked ? If yes : where ?

Guest Calx Sherbet

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00t5gnj

Cryptoc Motion on aprox. on 58min in the programme

Oh my !Vocoder! :squarepusher_logo: 1 Squarepusher doing Dam Funk. Well i like it!

Interesting... the drums are cheesy but the rest is fun. I'll bet Warp would have liked to get their hands on this one...

once again, took a new direction, and i liked it! i can always see slight ties between releases and their styles, it's like i can tell that this would come after numbers lucent and JAS

Guest teetime

Interesting. the track seems to be a little bit diffrent than the one on the radio. The "Plain Goth" - Female- Syncope seems to be missing. Otherwise the bad news are that this maybe just these 2 tracks as a single. Seems to be a part of a split ep project beetween warp and ed.. I am hoping we will see an album on warp then.

Yeah ! Couldn't dream a better gift for my b-day :biggrin:

Will listen with attention to the full tracks preview ! I'm glad to hear in good quality, sounds always better !

Guest teetime

If this will be an ep instead of the single, this is a massive opening track, the newly heard outro is just great! Althought i would like to hear some serious bass solo. The bass VST he is using here would be massive on a solo.

If this will be an ep instead of the single

It's a single.

Just received Ed Banger's newsletter :

"On A side "CRYPTIC MOTION", the perfect soundtrack for a remake of Zabriskie Point in 2012, heavy bass that slaps your flesh and some sunset vocoder.

MR OIZO on the B side for an epileptic p-funk remix only him can twist that way. "

Sorry if I broke hopes (mines first) :cry:

Archived