IGNORED

seefeel - faults

QBLA

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow faults is amazing. ordered the ep right away -- this is the first i've heard of them. i've really been missing something!

Guest sirch

this is the first thing i've really been excited about from Warp in a long time!

i love Seefeel

Bigup :)

and may the return to older classic Warp artists continue! (plz)

what a boring sample

what a boring username

what a boring avatar

what boring use of the english language

Oscillik wanna share a spliff behind the bike shead again mate? :)

what a boring sample

what a boring username

what a boring avatar

i don't do drugs

Guest sirch

what a boring sample

what a boring username

what a boring avatar

i don't do drugs

that might be why you're so bored mate :)

what a boring sample

what a boring username

what a boring avatar

i don't do drugs

OH SNAP

BUUURNNNN

what a boring sample

what a boring username

what a boring avatar

i don't do drugs

OH SNAP

BUUURNNNN

not really, no. just seems kind of lame to be honest.

what a boring sample

what a boring username

what a boring avatar

i don't do drugs

OH SNAP

BUUURNNNN

not really, no. just seems kind of lame to be honest.

indeed

i overreacted, hoping my irony would be obvious

trufax: most people that think drugs are lame just think like that because they freaked out after a bong hit or something.

also regarding the cover: holy overuse of "blending options" in photoshop batman. looks fucking terrible, as if it was something I made.

trufax: this particular person thinks that it is lame to keep pushing the idea of taking drugs onto someone who has absolutely no interest whatsoever in taking them

Guest sirch

trufax: most people that think drugs are lame just think like that because they freaked out after a bong hit or something.

i agree, and it should be stated as a fact really, that anyone who doesn't like drugs has either never tried them or has freaked out in the baby stages of trying them.. which is kinda sad really. not in a piss taking way, but.. just sad for those ppl as humans beings.. it's like Terence Mckenna said, if you've never had a psychedelic experience, that's like never having sex.. do u want to die a virgin, ??????? i don't care if u do, it's up to u........ but, hell !!!! lol anyone who says doing drugs is "lame" just hasn't ever done any good drugs to speak of, period lol.

osc: if you want to stay away from them, good on you.

just don't get on your high horse about drugs being lame just because you don't understand them.

i didn't say drugs were lame, i said that continually recommending drugs to someone who doesn't want to take them is lame

Guest sirch

just don't get on your high horse about drugs being lame just because you don't understand them.

i didn't say drugs were lame, i said that continually recommending drugs to someone who doesn't want to take them is lame

err, i dont think mesh did that mate..

man get out of blighty and stop feeling sorry for urself. go on a holiday mate, if u like? :)

get pissed. do some coke. take some e's. dance the night away. go back and smoke some weed and listen to Bytes :)

then come back here and try to use the word "lame" in the same sentance as "drugs". LOL :D

err, i dont think mesh did that mate..

man get out of blighty and stop feeling sorry for urself. go on a holiday mate, if u like? :)

get pissed. do some coke. take some e's. dance the night away. go back and smoke some weed and listen to Bytes :)

then come back here and try to use the word "lame" in the same sentance as "drugs". LOL :D

you're right, he didn't say that. but he misunderstood what i had said.

as are, evidently, you

Guest sirch

it's your life osc, fair enough....... but there's a lot of recreational fun to be had in this life, even tho it might not seem like that now to you :)

look, unless you're 25 stone and/or disabled/ fugly....... y'know.. get a grip mate, please (in the nicest possible way!) :)

Archived