IGNORED

seefeel - faults

QBLA

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

will everyone just shut up about drugs already? at least, take the conversation over to the duplicate seefeel faults thread over in the music discussion forum. this page is new and upcoming releases material. a forum page for the ages. to be bumped and searched for. keep it clearn.

Guest bitroast

haha. the micromelodies that emerge from the filtered loops. it becomes fractal in a similar kinda way that imagery does. just layers and layers that you can lose yourself in. by all means, seefeel and drugs is a brilliant and nice little combination. it's just, the direction the discussion was going on the previous page seemed kinda ugly is all. don't mind me.

hope the faults ep is followed by a full length. if the song is anything to go by, teh band are in an increedibly solid place at the mo : )

Guest enxyme

I'm all over this when it comes out...

It's always good to see experienced and serious musicians come back to the controls and work with electronics again...

These guys are no joke like a lot of today's Abelton jocks...

Craftsmen they are...

Guest sirch

no i agree with you man. my whole point about psychedelics being the only drugs I express any sort of interest in was meant to sort of wrap up the whole thing and attempt to get the thread back on track.

well it's back on track now and everyone should do an E lol

I didn't like this track at all the first time I heard it. But the second listen blew me away and...Wow. I'm now looking forward to this release...

Never heard that much of Seefeel, only Spangle on the Warp20 (Chosen) compilation, I'll certainly dig it soon...

P.S : I love the tracklisting of this forthcoming EP.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest igloos unlmtd

CH-VOX is very underrated.

Agreed. Better than Succour, which IMO is a little disappointing. The Starethrough EP is their best Warp release (to date).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived