IGNORED

louis ck

gritbox

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, with the exception of "todd barry day" bit which was brilliant.

definitely the highlight of the friends-shooting-the-shit-together sequences, imo.

• 7 months later...

i forgot the password to the website to download the thing so i used the "forgot password" link and it generated an "idiot.****" for a password. pretty sure it's not a coincidence, lol.

anyway, good show. starts a bit slow but 1/3 way in it sucks you in, the rat fuck bit destroyed me.

i forgot the password to the website to download the thing so i used the "forgot password" link and it generated an "idiot.****" for a password. pretty sure it's not a coincidence, lol.

anyway, good show. starts a bit slow but 1/3 way in it sucks you in, the rat fuck bit destroyed me.

flol yeh been there done that

watchd it twice alr.. many more repeated viewings to come.

• 2 months later...

Yes, that was actually a great one. First half is all about behind the scenes Louie production stuff, second half an astronaut shows up and the conversation is very interesting with some great jokes thrown in occasionally, often at Rich Vos' expense.

[edit] The dislikes & bad comments are because there's a beef between Opie & Anthony right now, so what you're seeing is Team Anthony being idiots. (I remain neutral as someone with no vested interest in either)

Guest bitroast

hehe is anyone watching the new series or is everyone waiting til the end to have a good binge ... like me. n messiaen i see.

Archived